I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, February 19, 2007
Sunday 18/02:

PERTH DAY!!

Totally awesome talk my breath away. Oh my goodness, I feel so like a frog in a well, having stayed in Singapore to too long. Perth is like a cloud lifter, a morale booster, etc. (You get it right?)

I spent quite a bit today, but HEY no worries! Gladly sponsered by the gambling guys! =p LoL!

Alright sorry no pictures, running on a very tight budget of 1GB per month, so BE GLAD of your UNLIMITED ACCESS back at home okie?

And I mean it!

I simply adore Perth, feels like I'm playing GTA San Andreas. Okie short and snap recap.

Reached there around 9plus, everything still closed (opens only near noon). Ate at some sandwich place in a food court, super nice boss! Walked around, sight seeing (lots of pictures), visited the MINT!

AWESOME! I witnessed how a gold bar is made and had my hands on a A$200,000 goldbar. Haha wish I could just bring it home! Met and Joel & Louis at a cafe, by then the streets were filled with people and life.

Ate at this Asian restaurant, splendid Nasi Bryni and Mutton Soup! OoH I simply adore them! Haha! Bought all the necessities we needed, Ben & I separated from the other two, different needs you see.

Ate dinner at this Chinese restaurant, the fish is GODLIKE! I adore! The tofu was nice too! I adore again! The boss was very nice, came from Malaysia and now a citizen. Chat with him a little after dinner, before we left to do some last minute grocery shop, chilled at a bar before we hopped back to the bus.

Back in the block, nice warm shower and guess what next!

GAMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got A$174 tonight, more expenses covered for! =p

Everyone please treasure what you have now. I'm pursuing my dreams, enjoying my stay and blah blah blah~

So you all should too! Cny goodies, bak kwa, hongbao, family, relatives, friends (my guys here are colleagues), decorations, festive season, hopefully warm weather (freaking cold here!) Okie, happy cny all...

Appreciate all the love sent from Singapore & Malaysia~

Saturday 17/02:

Went to boss's house to have barbeque, so called celebration for Cny. Oh well, better than nothing. His house was really nice, of course man, what do you expect the CO to be living in? Nice cosy place and a warm family, lucky man.

Anyway, on our way back, we almost got lost trying to find the route back, luckily somehow managed to get back, everyone safe and sound without incident.

And so what's next?

GAMBLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won A$50 tonight, but that's after losing quite a lot of winnings. For every beginning, there must be an exit strategy. And so that's it for tonight. Tomorrow going to Perth! Alritez! Our first offical bookout! Hope it'll lift up some gloomy clouds!
1:56 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com