I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Friday 16/02:

Woke up in a daze past noon, when Joel just happened to enter and ask me out for lunch. So Louis, him and I went to eat at Josie's Chicken, pretty expensive for just chips and 2 pieces of chicken.

Dinner was fantastic, Joel whipped out extra spicy curry chicken with Hong Kong fried noodles, simply breathtaking. =p

Oh I bought scratch cards, those kind that you just try your luck, maybe can win the grand prize or all the other smaller prizes. I never believed in things like this, just like 4D, ToTo and stuffs like that. I don't why too.

Haha haven't even said whether I won, I didn't. Haha I was so close to winning A$75,000, just one more slot. But I guess the card was made like this to make you wanna scratch more next time? If I could just win like this, wouldn't the company have closed down already, long long ago?

And so I was bored, went to gamble again. Turned out that I won back everything I lost last night, got back what I started initially and an additional A$340. Like WOW. Okiee... That's odd, seriously man.

I wish I could have been there for all the friends... Like for starters literally being there, you know what I mean?
1:08 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com