I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, February 16, 2007
Wednesday 15/02 (Left on the 15/01, like wow):


Not another early in time, this time to shadow the SDO!

Super unlucky, this whole week already arrowed for every extra work possible. Flag & Ration, SDO, Ops A, Stats Board (totally not under my job scope), take photos of instructor, treasury updates and chasing of debts, mess takeover.

-.-"

I'm so freaking bored here, I didn't bring anything useful and out of a/c context to read! My brain is detoriating. If I would to return to university anytime (touch wood), I'll surely die.

Today I lost A$230 at poker. First was drinking, now gambling, next smoking? What the hell am I turning to? And what's with the vulgarities? Lost count. Back to square zero, or is it already in the negatives?

Chinese New Year... Last year I spent it alone at home, this year I'm going spend it in a foreign country. No goodies, no red packets, no family & relatives, no decorations, no house cleaning, no friends that mean alot to me, no nothing.

So much to study, learn & memorise, So little time, morale, motivation and determination. Please put me quickly with my one true love, soar me up the skies where I sorely miss being in and lift my spirits as high as my throttle and old dying engine can take me to.

My friend wrecked one of my treasured birthday gifts I received back in jc2, not only does the person mean so much but also the gift. So painful... Wish I had not entrusted that with him...
Sigh... Hiaz...

Anyway, if I was still NSF, I would already ORD-ed. Damn...
2:08 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com