I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Tuesday 13/02:

5am, crazy timing to wake up. Freezing cold, everything else was smooth I guess.

Raising and lowering the flag, topping up the food rations in the squadron all that nonsense. I totally hate it.

Missed dinner for my duty and COP too, decided to cook something for my chef who is currently flying simulators now.

I'm so lost in my own world now. Supposed to be hitting the books but don't know where to start. Lost all motivation to study up on my systems, not to mention my own checks! Seeing your friends going on ahead with you left behind is so demoralising.

Right now I'm just waiting for my simulators to start so it'll force me to go back to my books.

Hmmm after glancing through, finally realised something... Haha a little too late to find out now isn't edwin? You're one big fool...

Monday 12/02:

Rough start to a blue blue Monday indeed. RSM chased after me for the photos, which I had to search high and low for the various instructors in order to get it done. Not to mention the leave board thingy which I had to do all by myself!

I don't mind doing, but arrowing me when you are not busy is not the way. Its so unfair! Its okiee, white and black bars, no problem.

Once back, I practically slept throughout the evening till next morning, except I did wake up to listen to Joel's OFT pointers and to answer some calls.

Arrowed for Flag & Ration again!! 3 times already, the most times already!! -.-zZz
10:29 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com