I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Sunday 11/02:

DOOM!

Have not been putting in much studying this weekend! Right now all I know I'm missing my favourite steamboat back home!

DARN!

Anyway, lucky for Joel who have been cooking for Raymond and I. If not I'll be eating instant noodles for most of the time. Right now my cupboard is full of it, luckily have not touched them for a while already.

Played soccer again, this time really 131 vs 132, because my course had 1 more extra and I arrived late, played with 131. Till Shawn left, we were 7-1 up, felt a little odd. Joined them later and glad that we at least scored 2 more without conceding anymore, thanks to my defending of course! =p

Have not been exercising, legs kinda sore too.

Slept really well, till noon. Sometimes letting it out helps too, even though I know the time spent on saying it out is not going to help out in the situation itself. Changing for the better or worst?

Saturday 10/02:

Long awaited day of the week. Practically chilled the whole day, never touch any work related things.

Enjoyed some quiet times with fm, fun dota times with seniors, soccer with my guys with some seniors, watched the gamblers battling it out with blackjack and poker, nice soupy dinner by Joel with noodles and ended with a very nice feel-better chat.

I love Saturdays! =p

Friday 09/02:

Orientation night! I'm so glad its finally over, and at least we can put on our course batch on our flight suits now!

Performance was fine, food and drinks good too, but the initiation part was really disgusting! All the sauce anyhow ended inside, with everything else they can find. All this into one super large test tube looking container, its practically rubbish.

And so we took turns to drink it as a course, and at the end another full glass of it to retrieve our course batch so we can so call proudly wear it on. Throughout that glass, drank 2 mouths puke 1 time, and it goes on and on.

Never in my life have I puked so many times. Rephrase: I have puked more times tonight than I've ever did in my whole life.

Anyway also after today means we take over all the mess duties. Drats! So entertain everyone till past midnight where we started cleaning up till pass 1-2am in the morning.

Thursday was a day & night to forget...
9:21 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com