I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Wednesday 07/02:

Its for real and truly open now. Simply disappointing. Line has been drawn, weapons ready and hidden, war has begun. Just like what happened in WWII where the Americans dropped their airborne troops the night before D-Day.

Its not like duties, studies and flying requirements already not occupying us fully, we have to deal with such nonsense. Its so childish and nonsensical. I can't believe my course I/c has degraded himself to such a level.

But from a 3rd person point of view, his leadership skills is indeed comparable. Able to influence people in the correct sense, cast away people that he deems not needed and planning is truly of a high level. Just maybe if it was me who was the one, I would have done so in a more quick and swift move. Point for him to improve.

I simply just can't be bothered with whatever 'games' that is going on, also ignoring whatever they are talking about. But my other friends who have been labelled with me, seem to be really affected, also indirectly affecting me.

How? By talking behind closed doors, wasting time on things we can't do anything about, putting ourselves down to their level and bitch about the other side where it could be used to concentrate on our studies. That includes writing this entry.

2 days ago, I mentioned about didn't even mind returning home earlier. Apparently a few of them had already start thinking about it too.

I don't even know where to start now. Just really lost. What should I do? As much as I try to not let it affect me, its so obvious that even a blind/deaf person would be able to feel it. Not to mention when they started to talk bad about us when one of us was in the same room, call it dumb or plain transparent. You decide.

How nice would it be to be in the comfort of home, choose the people who I want to see, eat the things I'm starting to miss, basically just get away from the ugly side of humans' everyday life.

Day by day, celebrating my 21st birthday in Singapore seems like a reality...

Perhaps just return back to the mindset of what my fine goverment has preset into everyone's mind: Study, go university and get a degree, find an employee job, pay taxes, find a wive, have a family, be in debt, pay more taxes, forget about dreams we had in our childhood, retire, survive on a insufficient cpf account, go back to work again till the day we rest in peace.

Really depressed...

8:32 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com