Worst day ever since I came... Words can't simply describe what has happened. Most of the things were directly and indirectly pointing towards me!
First was to protect an interest of my friend, nevermind that. Later it was so personal, I can't believe I'm having the same status with this person whom was once a hooligan. And as if I have done anything wrong, but it seems that he has already acheived what he wanted to from the start.
Why must politics be included in such a thing? We're just all here to become pilots, study, fly and enjoy ourselves. Why make life so difficult for each other?
All I know now is that I want to go home already, even if I were to fail here I won't regret at all, not a single bit. It is not because of my inability to pilot the plane or any flying related matters, but just losing out to all of your backstabbing, cunning and deceptive moves.
If you all were to make it as pilots, I can't imagine what the once clean image of air force would become to.
I miss home... And I miss...
4:50 pm;