I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Sunday 04/02:

Can't believe that 3 weekends have just passed like that. Starting tomorrow will be my 4th week here.

Before I go on, to make life easier for me, Mail me @:

To: OCT Edwin Cheng 132BWC

Add:
130 SQN - RSAF FTS
RAAF BASE PEARCE
BULLSBROOK
WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6084

Today passed very quickly, most of the time spent on orientation night preparations and COP in squadron. Lunch at airmen mess with Raymond and Benjamin, had a great talk with them before including Zi Hao in bunk. The rest of the course went out to Bullsbrook to eat at Fu Yin.

As Car Ic, was pleased that my vampire block guys helped out to clean the two cars we owned as a course. To think that I didn't even help wash my dad's car back in Singapore, ha feel kinda bad...

As much as I was blessed with this ability, I can't seem to apply it to other areas, the one thing that has eluded me. Something needs to be done...

I signed up to be a pilot, and not to go through all these ugly political things. Life ain't gonna be easy from here on... What ever happened to the days of flying, studying and chilling together like in airgrading?

Saturday 03/02:

Slept like there was no tomorrow, technically the best day of every week! A few more weeks from now we will no longer be confined and be able to book out and go look around in Perth!

Most of the day used in preparations for the orientation night. Relaxed a little with my guys, playing a few games. I simply love Saturdays.

Oh my sister called me from home too, talked to all of my family, how nice. Seems as though they are missing me more than I do to them.

I'm just glad that we could talk through the night like that, really enjoyed it... Appreciate it... Didn't realise the time at all, hope you won't be so tired tomorrow... =p

Friday 02/02:

Ops duty is really tiring! Running up and down, looking for instructors, seniors and doing whole lot of things. Standing for half the day too makes it worst. Oh well, it has to be done, no choice.

Mess today was yet another drinking session and barbeque. Had a great talk with this Amos, a senior instructor from STD SQN, Elvis and my buddy Chee Wee. Got back to bunk only past midnight, really tiring.

Really glad that I've not start thinking about stupid things or anything, but I'm sure it will come soon... I wonder why...
8:04 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com