I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, January 15, 2007
Today's the day, finally. One part says yes, the other says no, but I have to, no choice. Unless I've got s$500,000 to pay off it. Haha..

Okie jokes aside, sad as it may seem, happy I will be, that is when I come back regardless of success or failure. How's the song? I picked the more cheerful one from Nysnc rather than the more sad one from the Armagedon. (Takes quite a while to load, so please be patient?)

Won't be gone for long, its only a short while. Both outcomes has its perks and of course the negative ones too. All I request from all who truly care, is just your support, be it morally or mentally.

Take care everyone, see you when I come back! Ha from 3-10mths, guess when I'll be back? =p
12:45 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com