I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Wednesday 31/01:

Worst day of my stay here so far!

Messed up from the start of the day, all the way till the end! Why!?

Siva and I woke up late for duty, only because Tze How come find us, lucky it was him if not we sure get it big time. Basically rushed everything through, but luckily the check in time for everyone was an hour later, so count ourselves lucky!

My ATC results came back and the worst so far compared to the rest! The offering time also missed it! Didn't really now what to do too. Then came worst things, my buddy Chee Wee got into trouble with an instructor and punished. The safety board got our ics and Alvin Lim in trouble. The shortage of people to run errands also was the factor.

Snowball effect, talk about me being irritated easily, more vulgarities coming out, its totally not like me! Lack of sleep, don't know what to study when I have tons to read, course problems, my own job scope difficulties and some other personal things. I feel its really coming.

Thanksfully, I have not gotten to down yet to really think about what I have left in Singapore, when it really comes to that stage, gone case man. The finishing up of duty also somewhat blur, our shadow-er also not there with us.

Completed quite a lot today, but seriously lack of sleep. Most of my guys here concussed but I didn't, don't know why. Managed to finish OFT1 preparations. Talked with Ben & Hao also, great conversation! Also on msn with Stephanie, like been chatting recently. She's my primary school classmate sister, used to be my sailing junior! =p

Special thanks to you for brightening up my night, even though I could see you tried your best but couldn't do much. The effort alone was more than enough. The thought that counts! Glad to have you as my friend! =p
11:46 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com