Woke up at like 5am, had to ghost the flag and ration ics, who happened to be James and Tze Kia. Fairly easy I guess, except for the fact we have to wake up at such a timing! Grrr... And to think I slept 1am plus this morning!
Apparently the whole squadron was empty, so we had a brief by Jian Lin in the Ops Room, mass briefs on Medium Level turn, Straight and Level by Cpt Yee. Luckily the fatigue didn't kick in thanks to the caffine, but this can't go on. Eyes red, retarded movements.
Oh I discovered some more parts about myself! When lack of sleep, tend to be more talkative and also irritating. Add cranky in too. Not to mention after that drinking session on last Friday, I just sang and sang and sang into the night. But I know that I could go more, which is good! =p
Okie, lunch was like so godlike! The lambs here just melt in your mouth, with their wonderful gravy. Up till now I'm ain't missing any food back home, not a single one! Hope it goes on like this!
A short interaction with Jimbo and Zhiming, short quiz on the morning's lecture and got back all our results of the previous quizzes. Went to CPT to practice a little checks before we had headed back.
Most of my guys at my block are soundly asleep, except for me and some others. I should be sleeping too, but somehow a little high. So here I am, updating this and that, mails, sms-es and special stuffs that I have been neglecting!
If I make it back successfully, I can safely say its one of the greatest acheivement in my life. Upon completion comes promotion to an officer (Finally!) and almost guaranteed wings in AWC!
Its now or never...
Tuesday 23/01:
OH SO HOT!! Weather is so crazy here! Not a single drop of rain since we came!
After the ejection quiz test, we went to the hangar to learn how to strap into the plane. Took quite a while, well we're all new. Luckily our instructors were patient enough to not have erupted! Haha...
Went down to the bank to sign our debit card and also to deposit money, interest rate of 5.85 is really a good deal! Went back to the hangar to do the egression drill, then the last quiz on aircraft technical.
After last night of hectic studying, we finally can gear down one level, chill and not study anything! Got some slides to look through and some notes but at least no quiz for now! Well didn't really spend the night quite productively.
Realised I could really multi task like godlike! Talking on msn (found out my mom sprained her hand due to my bicycle), talking to my mum on the handset, talking to my 2 other buddies, Raymond and Chee Wee, cutting and pasting the FRC cards we need tomorrow and not to mention go throught the lecture slides at the same time, refering to the hard copy notes for additional information!
Wow, that was really something and long.