Breakfast in the morning before we left, finally no more plain old bread, cereals for a change!
Tired really, slept around 2am this morning. Went to the hangar to get briefed and a feel of the actual plane. Kinda cool, and Steve is some wonder man! If he does not know our systems well, I very much won't be freaking scared to fly it in the first place!
Then a brief by the cool CPT William, very nice and approachable. Touched on SOPs and stuff, and a little get-to-know session. Next with John Tan, our dy course commander. He went through with us on the BOLDFACE.
Seriously, one look on the checklist, many of which I see EJECT. Seriously hope I never pull that yellow/black cord. *Pray & Cross Fingers* Luckily this ageing plane is soon to be replaced to the new PC21, like in 2008. If all things goes well, I would consider coming here to be an instructor for the PC21! =p
Quick lunch, a short rest back in our block and off to the PSP brief. Short and snap, cool. OFT and CPT trainers briefs too, not really looking forward to that actually. Anyway we had a little initiasation by our seniors. Lots of drinking and stuff, anyway I have yet to discover my drinking limit yet, so far so good I guess.
Guess I'm going to pick up drinking here, no choice. Kinda disappointed in some sense. Hmmm...
Managed to have a little more time to go read up on my friends, all I can say is that I'm so touched. I'm pretty sure you all would be reading, so if this makes sense to you, you know what it means, ha. So secretive.
To this person: Don't fret, its only 10mths. Anyway don't be disheartened at the fact of the things you couldn't be there for me. Its just me, just right time right place whenever a friend calls out to me. =p We'll meet up when we get back, you can share your problems anytime!
To this another person: Actually a little lost for words, I don't know how to put it because of others who would read. Just put yourself in my shoes, if I would have thought more about it and reacted to it, and by doing so and just leave for a presumed long period of time, wouldn't it be complicated?
Anyway, finally can sleep without the alarm waking me up, I will enjoy my 1st and hopefully many to come weekends here in Perth!
Cheers~ Heh looking forward to tomorrow night! Yeah!
2:04 am;