Hey everyone, life's getting worst as the day past. But thankfully we're progressing as a course. Apparently the money I collect for the treasury, half of it is already gone, hate to collect money from the guys, hmmm.
Lots of things to do today, drawing stuff, briefing and stuff. CO has an aura about him that freaks all out, interview, equipment check, and getting the car. Too bad we still can't drive yet, now still a little relax, but kinda feel fatigue already. Just by doing admin stuff! Imagine when flying starts, all the preparations needed and studying!
Weather pretty cold, not enough fat to keep myself warm. Guess the weather is making me eat a lot, because I am totally man. Glad to have received some smses today, going to get my aussie number soon, then able to reply all your smses directly, because the M1 line is really expensive.
Please take care my friends, especially you, a girl's face is so so important you know? Don't worry about it okie, I didn't pick you to be my friend because of the way you look. =p
Thank you my dearest family, and also someone surprising, Grace. I'll do my best, but it ain't easy. May want to give up at certain points, that's when you all come in! Haha Good Nitez, time to hit the books a little before some rest, tomorrow 0645, madness! Argh!
11:13 pm;