Nothing should be brought forward from last year, so here's everything from last year! Day by day.
Goodbye WeiLun! Best of lucks, hopefully won't be like Jason, falling out because of a reason like that... Nice of Christopher, Eileen and Shufi to come by, sweet of ya, even though I called them. Felt bad because I totally overslept from all that celebration.
Which brings us back exactly a night ago, forego going out with 3 girls, 1 of them a friend, to join my band friends for a nice barbeque at Marina Bay. Ha totally not me, met up with Clement & KL (whom I passed by yesterday), Julian & JingJing (bless u lovely couple), Christopher & Kiong Wee (my Brothers) and Guangliang.
Others came in bits and drips, some juniors, Boon Hwee and Woan Roan. Fireworks was really great, even though the view was blocked by trees and buildings. Something to push me on this year!
Met brother boo at One Fullerton, LoL still smoking as usual, still like a big teddy bear! Walked from there all the way to Clarke Quay, drank a little, went to do what guys enjoy most, dota and some crazy team fortress. Oh god how i'm gonna miss it all.
Home at 1140am, concuss.
Saturday 301206:
Met up with Peiyun & Serene & later Nona for dinner at Cartel. Its was really funny and stuff. I enjoyed it. Especially the 60/30cm, the high, the remote control to make Nona laugh, Serene thinking how she was gonna get slaughtered by her parents.
Friday 291206:
Day off! Thanks to our boss! Really glad to have him as our leader, very confident we're all in safe hands for this coming trip. Really honoured and proud, inspired too after reading it all on the magazine. Had time to think a little.
And also to start studying!
Thursday 281206:
Wow! Amazing job by the 135Bwc guys, arranging the whole Christmas thingy. Other than the hard part of collecting money from the guys for today's function, day was great!
Had the car to go and return work, bonded better with the guys, instructors and my bosses, lots of fun especially the bingo, the food was fantastic, games and stuff, really blessed!
Wednesday 271206:
Watched deathnote 2 with Zhimei and Henry. Pretty cool, even though I didn't catch the previous, I've seen the anime and comics, some here some there, not so lost like LOTR.
The rain that accompanied me home, really was welcoming. Been a while huh?
Tuesday 261206:
Met dinner with Jeraldine, went to eat sushi and EastPoint, met one of my ex-manager working at the outlet at Simei! Cool!
Decided to catch a movie, by random choice Eragon. Wow! Totally like LOTR! I bet more will come, and I'll be waiting for it. Hopefully not so quickly huh? Maybe 10mts later? Haha..
Monday 251206:
Christmas seemed like any other day, family all normal, sisters both out. Everywhere was people, crowd and queues everywhere, despite that I still went out.
Know why? Because its with her! Haha whose her. Hmmm ya... Yupz... Okiee... Uh-huh...
Happy Holidays~
Sunday 241206:
My sister asked me if I was free, so my mind thought a lot, thinking about how quiet christmas and new year is gonna be this year. Apparently I had no programme whatsoever, everything was so inpromto!
No, I'm dont wish to go service with her was the answer.
Met WeiLun and Christopher and had Bk for lunch. Was supposed to play bowling but it was really very long waiting list. So plan changed to pool, and it was really ownage! God-Like! Haha enjoyed hanging out with them. =p
Anyway met up with Serene, shortly after I came home. Chilled and had a really nice catchup chat. Haha we met on Christmas eve too last year, what a conincidence! It was kinda last minute so we both had no presents, LoL!
Saturday 231206:
Didn't realise that this weekend leads to Christmas, oh well guess it would be like any other ordinary one.
Friday 221206:
Sdo duty, last ever anymore! Since it was the last, it was almost my best. Saw the officers studying pretty hard at the library, kinda stressful huh? Anyway wasn't really happy with the way the duties are dutied out. Did reason and talked it out, hopefully it won't follow us over there, would be really bad.
Had the fish head noodle for dinner, something of a change from my dad. Haha cool! But as usual, surely back to rice again for the rest of his life. Surely.
Thursday 211206:
I was at Tm, eating lunch with JingJing, when the day started to get so small. First it was Li Juan & her boyfriend just outside the restaurant, next with Samantha Lim & her boyfriend at Basement 1 and then TongLong and Yuhui on Level 4?
Can't believe it!
Wednesday 201206:
Went to chill at the usual spot, managed to put in quite a lot of pages in my book. Started to pack all my stuff, quite a lot to stuff into that box, much more than I expected, lots of things to get and do too. Admin, admin, admin.
Tuesday 191206:
Anyway, we met at Esplanade to take our course photo at an ungodly time. Woke up 5.15am man! Its like since Ocs day when I do that! Rained on us hard, until this window of opportunity, Perfect!
All done, split up togo discuss on our work stuff. Met Naz and finally the manager himself, Boss Edwin, the bigger me. LoL! How I miss doing it, probably be back someday, surely go to the same store as her! Haha!
Monday 181206:
First thing first, defer my university entry. Imagine going into university when all your guy friends are already in their 3rd or 4th year or already graduated? That sucks.
Other than that, rain has been really crazy this days, stayng home is the best.
Sunday 171206:
Starting work tomorrow as the treasurer, Benjamin gonna hand everything over to me. Well hope it all goes alright. Money always spoils relationship, but also builds on it. Depends on which you want to view it as!
Saturday 161206:
Sister's birthday, so old already! She practically went out the whole day, with the car, but its cool, its her day! Was supposed to have dinner with JingJing but she fell sick, poor thing, somemore already suffering from it during her Japan trip.
Night cycling from home to East Coast Park to Esplanade! Omg I myself can't believe it, thanks to Shou Zhi.
Really enjoyed the cycling, wind in the hair, mp3 in your pocket and people and places to see. Managed to take some pictures to memories, appreciate it dude!
Friday 151206:
Went to Amrc for yet another ejection seat trainer, apparently our photo taking for today is cancelled, too bad. Luckily I had the car, stuffs all so bulky and heavy. Met the nice people of Armc, how sad to answer the same old question they always ask, but no more already!
12:39 am;