I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Friday 081206:

You know I really hate my guts? A firm believer of fate and destiny, and there was it, the chance came to me, even could recalled, and just when everything was to happen, it just failed.

Terrible.

Some things to be done with work, which still can't be completed, complicated stuffs.

Yet another time! Given the chance, but this time I really couldn't do much about it. No matter I hard I searched, looked and tried... To no avail...

Please, give me the chance of fate and destiny again, I'll grasp it like there's no tomorrow!

Saturday 091206:

Dinner at the store beside the kfc there, not bad, just wonder where some of the old workers have gone to. Lots of homework to do, so yupz...

Sunday 101206:

Apparently, all the adminstration stuffs have been completed, just need to press the "Move" button to finally get them. "My Precious!"

Mom cooked some noodle and soup thingy for dinner, not bad at all! Perhaps my taste in food have detoriated thanks to all 'nice' free food I'm eating almost everyday. LoL!

Monday 111206:

Some manual labour of chairs and table, other than that, a brief run through and off to fetch my parents. Sun was freaking hot okie!

Apparently, my dad ain't interested in what his son is going to go through, work's more important huh? I swear I would never do this to my kids if I have in the first place. From a list of 4, to 1, how sad is it?

Oh well, people never treasure others until they're really gone. I am doing my best now.

My sister just came back from her missionary trip, just after I dropped my mum and weilun at our house there. First thing she demands, car to go out. -.-zZz.

Met Jeraldine to go Ikea, actually nothing much. What's the big HooHaa about? O.o" Late dinner of Ramen at S21 there, fatigue, long day.

Tuesday 121206:

Applied for my Uob card, also had some financial advice from this really smart guy, looks like I have a better plan to follow now. Tough but, slowly, surely!

Had a nice lunch at pasta mania, a little unlucky caught the lunch crowd. Met Ridzuan for billiard, today a little off form, final score 3-2 win, but lost 2 cups of drinks! Should have made that red-black combination! Darn!

Finally its here! And i mean it. Finally! Everyone feast your eyes on the latest collection of mine, ha you'll see it really soon. Heh. Totally in love with it! Hahahahahahah!

Wednesday 131206:

Yet another collection! What a way to spend my bonus, LoL! But its worth it man!

Had a really nice supper at Katong there, really good fried prawn noodles and some other dishes.

Somehow today feels like a Thursday already...

Thursday 141206:

Met up with Ridza, for dinner at tm's foodcourt. Oh my god he's skinnier than ever, and so freaking tall k! Or maybe I'm short, but hey I'm totally sastisfied with my height, LoL! He stands a step lower on the escalator and he's barely shorter than me only! Goodness Gracious!

Managed to get my gadget protection, and also met Alvin and Ian! Super Golf Alpha Yankee man! Not as if work don't see each other already! -.-
11:02 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com