I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Thursday 071206:

Dinghy drill again, third time already. Oh well, was shocked to find out that water was actually catered for us, first time I see. The getting wet and a little swimming actually did help me wake up a little, was hooked on the 3 series of prison break last night, and still yearning for more!

I've got the fever!

Anyway had to do my duty, so here I am at the same time, updating entries due like since God knows how long ago.

Met Jeraldine to study, had dinner at century square, knew that she would be there today. On our way there, there she was, walked past me at Metro that area. Just my luck, but I’m glad to have seen her. Somehow she just brightens up my day!

Wednesday 061206:

Half day of briefings, this time on security and safety stuffs by Maj Peh. After that did some acting again for our course video, a little more involved this time, hopefully my face will appear more but as if its that important, ha.

A new friend of mine just left for Japan, I'm totally green with envy. Someday...

Tuesday 051206:

Half day EPDP, was very tired, probably because of last night's late night talk over the phone.

Finally did some running, felt as though my heart and chest was going into shock or something.

Met Liwei at Marina Square, who was slightly delayed probably because of where she stays and also the rain, it was super heavy that visibility was really poor. I could hardly see the cars in front of me, kinda scary though, even more worst that bad weather during flying.

Watched the Andy Lau movie, about the tactics on war and stuff, pretty interesting stuff you know. Dinner at Kfc, which was kinda unusual though.

Monday 041206:

EPDP. Great to know the guys better, really got me into half gear I guess for departure date. Lunch was great, our so called send-off reception for instructors and course.

Can only hope that Thiam Chye and Gary can pass their medical, to lose them now really will be demoralizing. To get chopped by such grounds really sucks, at least could have gone there and try it a little. But no… Hmmm...

Sunday 031206:

Sitex fair, bought our router finally! So internet for all! Hmmm bought my discs to burn, but have no idea can't burn! Win already...

Dinner was simple, mum cooked mee suai with radish soup. Watching Lord of the Rings, which was quite stupid because I have the dvd man. LoL.

Saturday 021206:

Got a strange dream, but it won't be reflected of course. But somehow it concerns this person, which also cant be disclosed.

If you're curious, all I can say that I totally puzzled about her relationship right now. Although I promised a friend to take care of her, its kinda complicated right now...

Friday 011206:

Playing billiard with Ridzuan is a joy, ha it first started out with lots of fouls, complete miss and after a few days later, we got the hang of it already. I managed to make a few red-black balls combination, which is totally awesome! 8 points you know!
2:47 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com