Ikea opens today, but I'll keep away from it for quite a while. Heard that you got to queue before even entering, now that’s outrageous. Drove past it after dropping the guys at Hougang, seriously a lot of people, lucky I didn't heed that idea of dropping by to look see look see.
Wednesday 291106:
Woke up feeling very tired, must be last night's running about.
Billiard with Ridzuan, later joined by Eugene Lim, my secondary classmate after meeting him at the playground. It was really shocking to see how good he was, but of course good way of improving too. He gave some tips about my shooting and posture, so hopes it works!
Had supper at the coffeeshop across the police post, lucky Ridzuan had off for tomorrow and meeting somebody after that too, no idea who was it. Talked with Eugene, told me about his police life and work too. I can safely say that he’s one of the most luckiest nsf person, what an unfair world it is…
11:37 pm;