I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Its time like this that its worth writing it down.

When they don't give you a date, you complain when you would go over.

When they do give you a date, you complain about going over.


Now which would it be?


Suddenly time seem to have shortened, accelerated and precious.


Well I got two weeks of leave to think about it... Perhaps the answer would be out then?


I've discovered something so interesting of someone, never would I have guessed it~
4:21 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com