I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, November 13, 2006
Sunday 121106:

Yesterday was too much, so I decided to cancel golf and stay home. The car wasn't even home too, so that's why. N0-car depression. Hmmm, haven't even touched my ez-link car like in ages!


Saturday 111106:

Went out with my sister on her chore day, of course with the car. Managed to finish up lots of things, adminstrative work that has been long due. Just realised that my sister is a very risky investor, always put coupon but when we return to the car, its like already an hour or more due.

Oh we were at a small park just opposite ps, it was raining so some of the tadpoles were like trapped in small puddles of water near the pond. So she was like trying desperately to save them by putting them back into the pond. God's will?

Had teppanyaki for dinner, the chef really cannot make it, that young guy. My sister was like complaining on and on about how little the share and lousy his cooking was. Oh well, blame it on luck. So much for saving all those tadpoles huh?


Friday 101106:

Last day of work! Then 2 weeks of leave! Apparently I've been assigned as the course treasurer, hmmm not sure why but I'll do it. No problem at all. Oh my parents have left for Beijing for one week of holiday, whose the King of the house now huh? Haha.


Thursday 091106:

Shocking day indeed, my heart almost came out! During lunch time, I helped Mun Bunn and Mervyn to send the rations to ARMC for the 133Bwc guys. When they came back, someone told my guys that a tree had collapsed due to the strong winds from the thunder storm.

I ran out, and from far, it looked like the area where I parked the car. Totally freaked out, thinking about how my dad will kill me even though it wasn't any fault of mine. But for all the trouble, it's totally not worth it!

Luckily the car wasn't damaged at all, it was just 1 car away from the affected lots, so thank whoever had blessed me or lady luck! Phew~

Met up with some of the guys, Weilun, Christopher and Fumin at Orchard. Had dinner had Thai Express at Paragon, which reminded me of something which took place here, on its rooftop. Hmmm...

It was fun hanging out with them, except the fact that they were going to ord. For me, its so uncertain, hate it when things aren't spelt out in clear black and white.

Have to thank Weilun for helping out with my internet connection back at home, apparently its working again!


Wednesday 081106:

What a day today, of amazing ups and downs, which can be said accumulated from the previous day(s).

It all starts in the morning, when my sister has not even told me that she would be using the car or not. Until I switched on my handphone, then after I change and got ready, the sms text came in saying she is going to use the car. Like am I amazed a not. It was sent like 12-1 plus this morning, as if I would be awake to have seen the message.

My dad was kinda angry, but being tolerate like he usually was (something I failed to learn from him), didn't mumble a word. So off to work, usual breakfast and I forgot we had ippt training.

1 x 800m (3mins 30s), 1 x 400m (1min 45s), another of the same but I missed that because I went to puke in the toilet, lastly a short relay of 3 teams of 4 x 400m. Had a short cool down, by then I already was feeling light-headed, nauseous and stuffs like that. Laid down at the back of the stadium till the ippt ended.

Was still feeling like crap, even seeking help from the medic was useful, with him just telling me to sit down and rest. I staggered back to bunk, puking another time, after which felt much better. But lemon drinks and drank lots of glucose back in bunk, felt slightly better after that.

In the afternoon, another presentation on leadership by another group, one of which my good friend Chee Wee reminded me something I seemed to have lost touch with, Passion. He brought about about an experience he had, also involving me when we were in Airgrading in Tamworth. Whenever we lose touch of our dreams, or have the slightest doubt of what to do, or feel down after too much stress from our instructors there, we would just go to this nice spot of ours, and stare at the planes making their circuits, final approach and take-offs. We would judge whether the approach was too steep or otherwise. It was really good memories.

No car so had to take bus home, sbs home this time. And it has been awhile since I stepped into a public transport bus. Overslept my stop, so had to walk back... -_-

Back at home, while enjoying some goal replays on tv, 3 guys came up to my door and gave me a letter. First thing I saw was provost, and I was like, what did I do? Apparently, after some explaination, I knew what was actually happening. Of course its not me, but I was really shocked. So went for dinner, ate at the usual steamboat place, where my dad insisted I put the parking coupon.

So after that, upon returning to the vehicle, got fined man! Not like we never put the ticket. Did an area scan to find the auntie just across in another carpark. Called her over and tried to explain but of course I knew she couldn't revoke it whatsoever. My mom got really worked up, and so did my dad, a little. After some talk and stuff, we ended as the losing party of course. I'm going to complain to hdb and make sure that justice prevails, but not on the expense of innocent law-abiding tax payers.

And here I am, no internet at home again, have to leave home just to use the internet, and my did I got lots of msn... Can't even concentrate on my letter!


Tuesday 071106:

We had hiphop dancing for our today! Like wow, it was really amusing to see some of the guys dancing. As they say, Singaporean guys can't dance, even those we club frequently, thinking they are better and just laughing and making fun of the other. You know I dont stand towards the back for nothing alright?

After that I had to rush to class to get my slide cues printed out, and prepared a little. I was very pleased that the presentation went really well, OC was thumbs up for it, and got to say CPT Shawn is really a very good presenter. All my efforts have paid off, most importantly! After that, the rest of the guys were stressed because of the standards that had been set. While the rest of us were just chilling, and I able to carry on reading my own stuffs.

Gary had off so I dropped of Raymond and Chee Wee at Hougang on my way home, just realised that the A level maths paper 1 just ended, so good luck to all those trying their best this year.


Monday 061106:

Complied the presentations, more or less done. Had to leave home to get internet access, how pathetic but no choice. Must do a very good job tomorrow.

Drove Thiam Chye down to the airport, where we sent his buddy, Chee Hao, and the rest of the airgraders of 12/06 off to Tamworth. Brings back memories man! After that had dinner at Popeyes, wish they would open more stores in Singapore.

Had to rush home after that, apparently my sister left her set of keys at home. Even my mom didn't bring hers and my dad left his in his lorry. Imagine if I didn't drive today and forgot to bring mine? Got to wait for my eldest sister, who only comes back really late... LOL!


Sunday 051106:

A day of reform, finally got some self-discipline to get things, which were long due for completion, into action.

Also tried the new golf course at East Coast Park there with my parents, not without some trouble in locating the entrance into the course. I'm going to get my game of golf into shape, hopefully my childhood background would help a little, and soon be able to play on the course rather than just the driving range.
12:51 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com