For the first time in my life, I shall write this entry with 100% openess, no hidden identity, no missing details, no hidden meanings, no nothing. But I hope this would be the last, because I only do this when I feel really crappy... But mainly because the people involved won't even know about this webpage.
It all started with a sms from Sim (a 'brother' whom I have been playing online game together for quite awhile), asking me to join him to play. Of course I was more than happy to do so, have been waiting the whole night for him to come back from work.
Just a brief background of him: Banker, 33years old, has 2 kids, really busy with work and family, so coming online ain't an everyday thing. So when I logged in, Melvin was also inside. Another brother of mine. Staff Sergeant in Navy, 27 years old, single and loves drinking.
How we met was of course in a game, where I was the opposition team against them. Not trying to praise myself or anything, but I kicked their butts. And so because we were all Singaporeans, so we added each other and become internet friends from then.
The two of them had met up many times, mainly to go drinking in pubs. And boy can Melvin really drink. So far I haven't met them yet, either because of the hassle of travelling east to central and back again or sometime's I have things on.
We play because of each other's company, all that taunting, suaning and stuff, and of course winning because of our good teamwork and understanding. Of course it would really fun like this, just that sometimes either one of us makes a mistake here and there.
So when I just joined them, they quit a game just to recreate one and play with me despite me telling them to finish the game. So they complained about losing the last few rounds they played, started not too long ago. When it started, I had the centre position, which by then we all knew that the opponents will always attack.
So while I got swarmed by 2 opponents, after Sim lured them over with his Nazgul, tried to save his F16 by healing but missed. So when my Theoden King started to get targeted, I couldn't save him and lost him. Without him, leadership was lost and I lost half of my elves and some peasant-archer combos.
Managed to drive them away before any real help could even arrive at my outpost. Of course it was frustrating to lose that many troops, and that one important hero. So I was complaining about where was the help when I needed with some mean words. However all that said was I didn't call for help.
Okie so I got a little furious with that kind of reply, so I just backed off, sent everyone back to base and destroyed every buildings that I had. Rather than getting verbal and uncontrolled, I just kept quiet and watched them annihilate the last enemy. And there they went saying on and on...
So that game was the last, Melvin left in a haste, and Sim started to talk to me. I know its my fault for playing the game like that, but its kinda the trigger point whenever our teamwork suffers, not the first time already which caused the game's victory. Having fun while playing games are one thing, but winning the game is what I always strife for.
In the end, lots of sms exchanges and conversations, I'm glad to have resolved everything. Melvin and I had a few of 2v2 games which was completely owning before we turned in. Looking forward to Sim's return from Melbourne and meeting them in real life.
Still have plenty of things to learn in life. I'll do it!
Monday 17/10:
Met up with Hwaee at Bugis to do some serious reading. It wasn't long before we left and grabbed dinner at Bugis Village before we switched location to Coffebean at the Singapore Post Office.
I'm so pleased with the progress that I've made on the book, but for her studying I doubt so. The Coffeebean people were also nice enough to let us stay inside until they really had to leave and lock up the place. The drinks were not bad, had the banana and mocha flavoured ones.
Having the car really makes my day...
Sunday 16/10:
Went to Changi Point and had chicken rice for dinner, also loved the goreng pisang there. My dad had to charter my 1st sister here and there like a maid, seriously have spoiled her too much.
If my 2nd sister and I can walk home from central, take bus/mrt to or destinations (both work and non-work related), I don't see why she can't do it, hogging the car to her as if she was paying the monthly installments... -_-
1:49 am;