I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Saturday 14/10:

A day of some reunion, somewhat good I guess.

Purpose was to celebrate Sujin's birthday, turning 19 this year. Poor guy needed to apply leave to just to celebrate, buy hey at least you can celebrate yours in some style!

Some people, don't know who had to shiver in the pouring rain while having field camp, crowding round a few mastines of maggi mee, like poor little kittens. Tired from all that charging up and down the hill in the at first blazing hot morning... -_-

Oh well, That's Life. I've already come to terms with it!

Everyone was LATE as usual, so I brought the birthday boy and walked round Taka, looking for the pouch he wanted. The next 'earliest' person to arrive clocked a hour and 13mins late. The rest came eventually. These people are well, my friends, what can be done?

For your information, they are: By order, Kiong Wee & Guang Liang, Vickie, Woan Roan & Julian and lastly Hwaee...

Unless I'm their boyfriend, or family related, otherwise like that be. LOL. Nah just joking.

Had a great lunch, as requested by our man of the day. Nice choice of dining Pepper Lunch. A short trip to buy his pouch and we were off trying to find a lan shop. Of course without much luck, decided on movie.

When the tickets came, the reservations for the computers also came it, timely indeed! So we played, not sure if the girls enjoyed themselves but our birthday boy sure did. Owning people and stuff, dota what else. He's good.

Watched You, Me and Dupree, pretty okie I guess, at least I didn't excite myself in the wrong way. The nachos at Cathay simply can't be compared to those of GV's, terrible.

Guess what next, more dota, which was much more fun now because we play -wtf mode and also the Vampire map. Ha!

All the way till 2am, goodness. How time flew, oh hwaee had already left us for.. Erm, hmm, ya okiee... Hahaha... That's the way girl! Keep it up!


Friday 13/10:

Life Day for the whole school, but apparently the whole school ain't there. Guess what we did for the whole morning, blangah aerobic. Can't believe I went through the whole thing. -_-

The mess had an event to celebrate Deepavali, so most of us went, others apparently disappeared. Had some drinks and chats before we exit stage left.

Met up with May Chen, whom had to wait for me, felt a little odd because it was always the other way round. Either I'm early or others late, and I mean very late. -_-

The Departed was a little disappointing, the Asian version is much much better, but its still worth to watch, out of all the shows available now. Had a very good dinner, kinda missed fresh vegetables (no they don't serve that in camp).

I'm really sorry that it ended so late... But it was nice way to start the weekend!


Thursday 12/10:

Soccer training was fierce, but the time came afternoon, we were all so tired to continue on with ACS part II. So it was a good call from the officers to call it off.

No car again, gotta squeeze with the sea of green (privates fresh from bmt) in the bus and get stink bombed to death. -.-

Happy Birthday Chee Wei!

Bless you and that perfect one of yours!


Wednesday 11/10:

Started on our ACS part I revision, which was very good to refresh all the things we learnt a few months back, but also reminded me of what was supposed to be my coursemates now already in Australia.

Tell me when...


Monday - Tuesday 09/08 - 10/10:

Days not spent well, apparently just spending my time away, not fruitfully.

Not good.

Got yet another injury from soccer training, the skin on both my kneecaps bruised. Its kinda hard to walk especially that part of the body always stretching and folding... -.-


Sunday 08/10:

Went blading with May Chen, almost from one end to the other, was really shocked to learn that Safra resort is connected to East Coast Park. Haze was low, but the city was still mostly covered by it.

Loved the skiing thingy and also the minature remote racing cars, which thankfully reminded my to ask people to help me record F1. Phew.

Somehow it seems she was a little nervous having me in the passenger seat. Anyway she was so sweet to bring me to one of her favourite eating places, a pity the dessert store was closed. Headed back, yet she was so nice to have walked me to the bus stop, which had a bridge between it.

Kinda not the things people would do for me... Or rather I've always had my way and asked them to just go home... Nice to experience it myself...

Saturday 07/10:

Went out with my sister to town where we met Deen, who had been promoted to ASM for Liat Towers! Congratulations!

I actually don't remember working with him before, but he does and remember a lot of the things I said when we were in the same store. I was just attached to his store for half a day only, guess that's how he got his promotion so quickly?

Cool guy, poor thing only had one store to eat at the food court at Wisma Atria. Heard a little about his army life too, also some from my sister. Wish I could help, somehow.

Friday 06/10:

Its been 1 week since the guys left... What have been doing up till now...

Need somebody to help me seat down and do my work!

Sunday - Thursday 01/10 - 05/10:

Happy Birthday Fel, welcome to the age of being neither a teenager nor an adult, LoL!

Had lunch with May Chen at White Sands, the place brings back memories of my 'botak' days, thank goodness those are all over and done for. -_- But miss the guys of Orion Coy man, especially my section mates! And my buddy! Wondering how all of them are doing...

My mom also shares her birthday on this special day, had a spendid dinner of prawns and craps courteousy of my dad and a nice ice cream cake to top it off!

12:50 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com