I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Saturday 30/09:

Just when I was about to go out, my sister just came back from some serious shopping, so I asked her along, and she was more than willing to.

In the end, it turned out she bought more things than me, and more like me accompanying her instead of the other way. Simply amazing! It greatly backs up all the things I read about women, LoL...

Friday 29/09:

131 Bwc Departure to Pearce, Perth.

How saddening it was, I was almost in tears before the wives and girlfriends of those people in the namelist of 18 (instead of e usual 20).

A few of us were left out, worst of was Chee Wee and I were part of 09/05 Agc, many whom of gone in this course. So it looks like we'll be waiting till end of the year or early next year... Goodness gracious...

Seeing the people sending off the guys, only emphasizes me that when its my turn, nobody should even be around, not even family, or I'll tear for sure. Now, we don't want that to happen do we?

Came up with a few things to take up during this period, well it would be interesting I guess.

In the afternoon, went to alter my gsuit at LSSO, where I drove and had to get cleared by the RPs at the gate. And he really made my day!

Why? Here's the brief account of what happened:

Drove the car and stopped at the barrier, was wearing my flight suit.

"Good afternoon Sir!" He saluted with his rifle and signalled me to open the car's boots and step out.

"Hi, good afternoon." Made my way to the rear of the car.

"Sir, may I take a look into this box? What does it contain?"

"Yeah of course, all my clothes for my overseas training are inside."

"Oh I see, then its okie Sir! I wish you all the best for your training Sir!" (This really cheered me up.)

Closed the boots, and stepped back into the car where he closed the door for me, and rifle saluted me. (This made my day.)


Thursday 28/09:

Yet another peaceful day, morning brief was so-so.

Went out with Woan Rong, too bad couldn't get things to work. Haha I'm a mess with the roads there, like totally. Well I kinda had fun exploring the roads the wrong way but the general sense of direction is still there. Thankfully, if not must call for help not very nice.

Really missing Japanese food, even though I just had it with her for dinner. More, More! But kinda expensive, must go for the buffets, more worth it.

Had some dota training with Woan Rong, very rare to see girls play this game eh? However I also just play it because a lot of the guys do that, trend follower?

Wednesday 27/09:

Had a super nice massage today, haha looking forward to the Wednesday, two weeks from today again!

Tuesday 26/09:

Jason still in Agc, Tamworth, test one coming really soon, oh well all the best for him, poor Michelle. Did what I could to help, he better pass man!

Monday 25/09:

It was more than expected that Hady Mirza won, my sisters totally can't believe it. Yet another successful attempt of good life skills tested! It was nice to see the parents treating each other with so much respect, well I'm sure Jonathan will make it big somehow too, but definitely not as good as Hady!

And oh, I'm no fan of either of them, both deserve to win the place!

Tuesday - Sunday 19/09 - 24/09:

Finally the last weekend! If you know what I mean... Very long story...
10:45 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com