I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Sunday 17/08:

You know something? The beauty of keeping chat history is simply wonderful! I can simply just read through it all and be surprised at myself.

The things I do/did for people, can't believe it myself! Its simply amazing!

However its all in the past, but its nice to think about it once in awhile I guess. I happen to have quite a fulfiling college life, of course there were ups and downs.

Today I made better friends with Ken, a Thai trainee posted here. We had many superb rallying over the court, outstanding!

Its almost over now, one more week! So far so good I guess. Hmmm kinda regret I wasn't able to go out, drats.


Just a quickie about the week:


Saturday 16/09:

Met the friend I made two weeks ago, had to wait pretty long for the do to come, so managed to know each other better.


Friday 15/09:

Food was bad, went to the mess and had 4 sandwiches and 'mee siam' serving for happy hour.

Gonna be a long weekend...


Thursday 14/09:

Sor was fine, managed to catch glimpses of some of the guys' parents and relatives. Shows a lot of to me, stuff like that I won't bother saying.

Chat with May Chen for quite awhile. My apologies that it made you lose sleep... >.<

Depressing...


Wednesday 13/09:

Home, in quite awhile! Went to treat myself with some pain and comfort. LoL. But met a vey skilled lady, the name's Claudia.

Also picked up my second sis, had a brief heart-to-heart talk.


Tuesday 12/09:

Dinghy drill again, kinda shocked that Sathesh panicked under the parachute. Thank goodness it was all over after he cleared it. The dip into the water was really welcomed.

Thank you Jeradine for answering the questions I think I couldn't ask anyone else! Guess I was right after all about you know who...

Can't believe I made yet another mistake without even realising it! Took me so long then to find out about it...

When will I ever learn the lessons that hit me hard back in college? Even after brushing up so much on it all these times!

What should I do...? Hmmm...

Monday 11/09:

Been awhile since I went to work, surprised to learn that Jason had already left, wish him best of luck at tamworth.


Sunday 10/09:

This day had to come, I'm just wishing it would over really quickly...


Saturday 09/09:

Happy Birthday to many, especially my elder sister! Oh mind so old already, still no boyfriends. Yikes! >.<

Jiahui too, don't know how long never sms le, well at least caught up a little. Get more Sleep!
9:56 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com