I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, September 04, 2006
Sunday 04/09:

Still up around this time, I actually just watched finish a documentary about Going Mecca. Its about muslims going to the place where it all happens on the last month of the muslim calender.

Pretty inspired about the clip, somehow I just went back to my labtop and there came 3 emails. It was all about religious stuff, you know the kind of messages they send around. It has also been awhile since I received such emails.

You don't need a major in Psychology to know that things like that happen for a reason. Whatever it is, I'm just so fascinated!

Perhaps someday I guess...
2:10 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com