Home at last, having leave for this week. But before that, had to go down for my Gfet Qualification. Drove down with my sister, kinda like a supervision check. First time I'm really driving my dad's car, so just in case I guess.
Met many senior pilots at ARMC, doing the 40s of 6G's. My went okie I guess, hit the gradual to 8G's, but not without much reminders with Dr Rajib. The 15s of 6.6G's was over pretty soon, however the aching from last friday's session 3 took its toll on me. Barely 6s in the 15s of 8G's, I had to let go. My goggles came down suddenly, leg and butt cramping, stuff like that. So in the end I only had the 6.6G's certificate.
Well the whole reason for Gfet was for the L1 breathing technique, and Dr Rajib said he had no complains whatsoever, mission accomplished I guess. Had to take a cab home, feeling crappy as time passed. Wanted to go to the chalet but I was kinda left paralysed on my bed after all that. Cannot make it sia!
After the whole afternoon rest, met up with Jeraldine before wanting to go to the chalet. Had a drink and chat at coffeebean, pretty funny stuff. Haha. By the time I got the car from my sister, I felt more crappier than before. Practically concussed upon reaching home!
Despite all that, managed to chill with Jeradine at Coffee Bean, talked a lot of nonsense and also met a fellow primary schoolmate! Haha it was fun alright!
Tuesday 29/08:
Went to East Coast Park with Jeraldine to do some rollerblading, and to my surprise she didn't know how to blade!
Went to the chalet, most of the guys were there already, doing what they always do. Chilled a while before the barbeque commenced, together with some catered food. Our instructors also came, had lots of fun with everyone, sang songs and watched television.
Wanted to spent the night over there, but still not feeling very good at all. Parents came to pick me up, which I took the chance to show my dad my driving.
But I took the chance to let my Dad see my driving, kinda like a supervision check.
"Dad, all you need to know is that your car is in safe hands."
PasseD!
*Grinz*
Wednesday - Thursday 30/08 - 31/08:
Apparently still not fully recovered from all that aching...
11:43 pm;