The least I could do was to go for the concert.
That's what I promised, so I'll keep it.
Just learnt that it would be Dr Lee's last concert for tp. I don't know what to say. If I knew earlier, I would have gone to have a word with him. Well that was probably my last chance. I feel bad rejecting him about returning back to play, he was one of the few that knew what happened.
Regrets? A little.
But there's no turning back now, so it was okie.
Met Jiaxian in the toilet. Shufen, Kailing and Gemma (I think) outside the counter. Samuel (who told me he was attached to 130 Sqn! OMG!), Sujin, Wang Roan, Vickie (wonder what's the poor boy thinking about... Erm...), and a few more I don't recall. Oops. Michelle and Jason coming in late.
Impressed with Chong Hui. Just as what my sources said, so true.
Japanese tune sure did bring back memories. The bassoon solo screwed up, but I think most people won't know. Other than that, it was a brave and commendable attempt.
Looking back, I didn't really had the chances like them. Why is that so? Kinda saddening.
Guitar club with nice tunes, the drummers were a pleasant sight. Principal, I still hate her. What a joke.
A fine concert for a last one I guess. Seeing how happy they were at the end.
Took a walk after the concert, seeing so many couples and tourists. Really not the place for me to be, feels kinda out of place. Haha. I should bring a camera and take down the sights and scenes that I so often come for.
For I'll really miss them.
The buses I took home was really crowded, stood most of the journey home. Tired.
Just some thoughts, if you really think that they really deserve all that things you told me. What makes you think you don't deserve it?
You are just like her, lost like a puppy, when the cake was presented to you.
I've failed. Terribly.
11:26 pm;