YaY! I finally got my letter from my boss and no thanks to someone. So my tp is brought forward by one month, hopefully the departure date don't screw it up.
Hmmm, met up with Shufen and Tong Long at the interchange. Dinner at mos burger. Well, been a while since I've seen her. I'm glad, thanks for the stuff too.
Tuesday 25/07:
Work for half a day, spent the other half at PLAB's medical centre to do our dental ffi. 6 of us had to squeeze into Kelvin's car, and we kept telling James, our 10km runner to go take a walk. Haha!
Wednesday 26/07:
Sdo for today, super busy. Even my nice orderlies told me that of all the days they've been doing, mine's the worst. Full of things to do, but at least time passed really quickly. Woke up super early and reached home very late.
So the whole day was like:
"Sdo!"
"Yes Sir?"
"Come!"
"Sir?"
"Could you do..."
Sdo this, Sdo that, Sdo everthing!
I did 3 sets of magnets for the program board, settled things in the conference room, got 6 boxs of printing papers from the qm side, even the computer had problems so I had lots of trouble with reporting the wing's strength, problematic new trainee joining our wing, some problems with the parade state, issues about ground school with course commander, collect money from the instructors, and that's all I guess.
Phew.
On my way home, practically concussed on the bus, and did I wait for that bus for quite a while. Always flooded with first working people then later poly students. Difficult to get off at times. Hmmm.
Thursday 27/07:
Met my cousin today, whom was going to depart on Saturday, sailing to Perth, and some parts of SouthEast Asia, poor thing. Well at least I would prefer that rather than to stay at medical centre if I were to be a medic.
But I'll miss home, think he probably would too. Oh wells...
Friday 28/07:
Started extorting business, getting people to sleep with the fishes and climb up the ranks of NYC. Oh so fun!
11:10 pm;