I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Saturday 22/07:

Last night I had dinner with Serene and Pei Yun. First thing I met them, Serene had to say this, "I ate my dinner already so you two can decide what you want to eat ya!" o.0 She was the one who organised and asked us out for dinner. Ultimate!

And so as Serene being herself, we ate at Cartel. Everywhere was long queues so we just waited. I met Ridza on my way here, and the girls met Chee Wei. Chee Wei and his meimei came to find us at the queue to chat.

First time I actually talked to her, well I'm very happy for both of them, ideal model couple. Zero quarrels and also the way they met and fell in love which each other. Can write novels and definitely best-selling in Singapore market only.

A lot of things happened while eating, with them being sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Some lame jokes and lots of catching up. Even heard about a situation of a ex-classmate through them. Hope things goes well for her, if not just take it as a learning lesson. I enjoyed my time truly.

Sunday 23/07:

So long to my old table, took out everything and dismantled it and brought it to the void deck. Now my bed's like a pasa malam. Gotta make the couch as my bed temporary.

Pretty excited about my new table. But of course not without lots of controversy, confusion and agitation. Long story.
2:55 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com