Halfday leave, took another sickening one hour to get to AeroMed. Gfet session one for most, nothing much actually. Just post holiday syndrome. That's all.
Tuesday 18/07:
Went to ARMC to do blood test. Took 3 full test tubes of blood of us, which was more than enough of a reason for us to go home and recover for the rest of the day. =p Managed to do dental checkup, had a very good lunch, cheap too.
Wednesday 19/07:
Spent the whole day at ARMC, doing ACES in the morning where I cleared everything. Medical shouldn't be much of a problem for me, but Gfet in the afternoon will be. Had a nice lunch too, rest a while before we all took turns to go turn around the centrifuge machine.
Today's profile was with our full gear, first gradual to 8g and the second was rapid to 6g, sustaining for 40s.
Only hit 7.6g, kinda poor, seeing the rest hit 8g. But I was glad that I held on for the 40s. The first 5s was tough because I started to look my vision. Realising I didn't tenses my muscles so I went on with it. Luckily everything came back. However at the 30s mark, I was already exhausted and my body kept telling me to give up.
That last 10s was the longest 10s I would ever have known in my life. Came out with bruised knees, g-measles, my butt hurt, my albow had some soreness. Basically to sum it up, like crap.
Once I reached home, just lied down on my bed, where my condition detoriated as time went by.
Thursday 20/07:
Couldn't take it, decided to call in sick. Felt like crap, even worst than last night. Horrible day!
10:58 am;