Surprise Surprise! Kinda shocked to learn that Msg Steven appeared on the papers! Cool man! Didn't know much about him until now. A very nice man, helping me when I was cwc and also in jst brunei. I'm so impressed!
Sunday 09/07:
Day of 3 people's birthday, wow.
Had lessons today, dropped off my sis to work, ate breakfast somewhere in Tanjong Pagar with my dad (kinda frustrated at the slow service of the porridge) and finally to my lessons! Was a little late, had the same instructor as my first time there!
All was well, roads were clear and weather fine. Second lesson started a little rough, but as it went on, this Ken Lim was awesome man! Cleared me three lessons that was supposed to take 3 sessions in all! Oh great man! First time in adverse weather conditions, barely could see ahead of me.
Well at least there was no turbulence~
He asked me to try to book my tp, but to no avail. The pretty lady said I had to clear a little more so she asked me to 'pia'. Then so lucky got another session at 1435 so I just took it! Chiong ah~!
Had lunch with my parents at some beef noodle store at Joo Chiat. And then I saw my secondary school A Maths teacher, Mrs Ester Teo! Tadaaa! Such a small world! Haha, she thought I was still in jc2, but actually already 1year and 3mths into army liao lo! I take that as a compliment!
Went to look for some furniture, my table still holdin on to all the weight on it. But to no avail, pretty limited choices not suiting my requirements.
By the time I had to drive, already tired and sleeply. Did 3 test routes, after lots of controversy of having me take over someone and my name still not registered, taking test route one twice just because I stopped over the stop line when trying to u-turn (the lights turned amber leh!)... And he went to toilet during all that, and started me 25mins late and ended it 10mins early...
Complain!
Monday 10/07:
France should have won it, how foolish of Zidane man! Don't believe it at all...
Back to work, half day for us so we all went for second half of the day. Took me freaking 25mins just to keep into camp because of that slow feeder service that comes once in a blue moon. And that's only 5 stops of about 3km or so.
Everyone went to play soccer and just when it began, whack! That goes my leg, blocking the shot. Knockout already! Swollen and walking like a 'pai kah' now. Somemore going holiday already sia! -.-zZz...
Very pain loh...
Don't understand why I have to go through all that, I'm nobody to deserve anything from anyone especially you because I did nothing. Spare me from that and save it on somebody who would better appreciate it...
11:54 pm;