I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, June 02, 2006
Tuesday 30/05:

Today some really bad happened, and I was totally disgusted about it. I'm surprised how the rest managed to take it like a joke.

But however someone, something makes me furious, I kept my cool, and know how to handle and eventually simmer it down. I really appreciate him for giving me this chance to practice self-control. LeveL-Up!

Played soccer, got a slight injury from the one who totally went heir-wire, don't know why so don't ask me. Anyway our team totally owned the other, perhaps that's why? Our thai trainee joined us for a while, but gave up later because he ran out of breathe. When we met him at the cookhouse, he praised us, "Good fitness!" Then Siva and I was like a bit stunned, because our stamina wasn't as good as the rest. Rather interesting chat with him too.

Wednesday 31/05:

Afternoon lessons, totally lathegic and restless. Couldn't really concentrate on anything, but just to wait out on the time during Navigation lessons. Went home to put my room into better order, for the sake of my visiting overseas grandmother (dad's mom). Room sacrificed yet again, what's new. Will be a wonderer yet again, carrying my labtop, pillow and blanket all over the house.

Watched S'pore Idol, totally no hope man. All the cute little 17year olds, can't even sing. But come to think of it, I didn't really know anything about last time's competition. Jonathan Leong, Twohill got hope, at least they belong there, unlike the rest.

Right now, I'm a little lost in direction. Cpt David gave us new light on what to expect of our future. Should I go pursue my degree?

Thursday 01/06:

Start of a new month, something I have been looking forward to. First off, 9th June is the official last stay-in day for my course, so I'm glad I can finally have my internet access back when the sunsets and also utilise my bed fully. Not to mention better food for dinner but just a little more cost in transportation. But I'm not complaining, its finally going to be our turn, back to those days before our ground school started.

Morning brief was a well done, but pretty odd we still had even though most of the big bosses not around. Gym was intensive, luckily no physical conditioning by the pti. Our whole course went to work it out on the field, playing soccer with exception of Cho and Vincent. Bunny joined us, which was good. It was also a great game, didn't complain about doing work in defence, only conceded one. Pleased overall, scored the last goal with a good one-two between Satesh, with exception of the superb solo effort only to have the finishing let me down.

Lunchtime had a round of dota, quick and short one. It was totally a round to remember with NA, -dm, -sm, -ar. 0 death, first time using it and many kills! For once, I feel like how Alvin would feel everytime. A positive change like this is always welcome!

Had a great workout, and also suntan. Airmanship last lesson, tomorrow is our exam, which is the second last for us. Realised that I've been feeling hungry recently, like can eat more than one serving of food during meal times. No explaination for that, but definitely not because of growth. I'm satisfied already, accepting who and what you are. Besides, there's always pros and cons to everything, just make yourself look on the bright side and excel in your pros.

Slept for a while before going through the notes throughout the whole night.

Still up at 3plus in the morning, can't help but just think of it... Kinda glad that things turned out like that... Right now, first things first.

My next holiday is coming up pretty soon, must be as good as last time! Got quite a sum of leave to clear! =p

Leg hurts, always getting injured from the tackles of the same person, walking like someone with invisible crutches... -.-zZz
11:56 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com