I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Tuesday 27/06:

Carried forward from yesterday, after lunch.

As most people didn't bring the lab top, they were bored. So I asked a few of them to go try the test. And true enough that most people are generalised to Sasuke for guys and Sakura for girls. Only certain questions affect the results, the other are so called decoys.

And so there were Sasuke (Zheng Nan) , Sakura (Alvin! Hahahaha...) and Shin (Raymond), the rest I don't remember. Everyone was laughing at the special people, no not Alvin... =p

Practically hit the books the whole night. Last exam already, do and die!

Now on to Tuesday:

Did revision and practiced the map planning as a course. Good refresher indeed. Exam was after lunch, all the way to the time to knock off. Didn't really read the extra notes that he gave us, so I was totally clueless for 2 out of 10 questions. Other than that, no more shocks.

Map planning was a little off, the questions that is. Took a lot of time to readjust all that co-ordinates and stuff. Almost couldn't finish. In the midst of all that confusion, I forgot what components needed to be inside the boxes on the map. Darn!

Once over, Congratulations & Celebrations! Some of us were supposed to go celebrate at Elvis's house but in the end... One flying kite to the other, in the end it was cancelled. Kinda knew Elvis had already prepared, if I were him... Somebody stop my rage man!

Actually very tired, felt a little lost, nothing to do I guess. Time to sort out my life!

Wednesday 28/06:

Leave cleared! Half day off for my dental appointment! =p Went for the trial exam for the FTT, met Kuan Zhi at the bus stop, my college chinese classmate. Surprise, surprise!

Took the same bus as him for a few stops to chat and catch up a little, wanted to message Chee Wei and Fel but wasn't sure if they would remember him.

My mom was on leave, so home wasn't as quiet as it would be, if you know what I mean.

Had a terrible time, but followed by a soothing one. Goodness Gracious man... The Pain!

My wardrobe is officially sorted out! Now what's next...

Big Revamp alreadi under way~
10:37 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com