I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, June 26, 2006
Saturday 17/06:

Got a call from Kiong Wee, out of nowhere, the guys wanted to go play lan, I didn't mind. Met up at Paya Lebar, with him, Boon Hwee first. Vickie, Ken Lim and Sujin came later.

Dota all the way from 5plus till 11plus. The sun was still up when we entered, and it was gone when we came out. Naturally, we went to look for food down Geylang.

At the time, and the place, for a group of young people to be hanging out seems totally wrong, except for Boon Hwee. Why you ask? Above 21?

I met Fabian Kang with his girlfriend and another vs classmate, surprised. Took a cab to Chee Wei's house, only left with Tian Cai, Ed Z, Shou Zhi and Serene.

Watched a bit of the match, played a few games of bridge, nothing much. In the end we 4 shared a cab home, Serene left first as usual.

Sunday 18/06:

Felt a little odd not going back to camp anymore, but it really feels good. =p

Father's day, pretty packed everywhere, long queues too. Goodness...

Monday 19/06:

The dinghy drill brief practically ate up our whole day, so we didn't do much.

Spent some good chatting time at night with lots of friends, just like back in college days, how nice...

Tuesday 20/06:

Morning brief was long, and draggy too. 132 wasn't that good but 133 was impressive.

The rain didn't stop us from doing the dinghy drill, pretty easy stuff, and I was the last to go. Ha, play by size, doesn't matter anyway, quite understandable that the g-suit does shrink.

A short follow-up debrief and that's it! All our survival drills all complete, left one chapter on Navigation and more Gfet sessions. Gosh, more spinning and G's. Thinking of it already makes me goes in circles.

Wednesday 21/06:

Ippt, helped to push my fellow coursemates on. Vola~ Zheng Nan and Siva got their Silver and Alvin missed by 3 seconds on Gold and Thiam Chye a minute down. Wasted...

Played soccer after that, kinda tiring. But our team owned the other, which mainly made up of 132 people. 131 rocks! =p

Tong Long saw me on the bus, even called me just before my stop. So cute, he said he saw me sleeping so don't want to disturb me to say hi...? Kinda like Wang Jin, when I was sound asleep on the mrt previously. Seriously cute. I thought only girls do that?

Thursday 22/06:

Well, supposed to have lessons in the morning but ended up as early lunch. Don't ask me why.

More navigation stuffs till the end of the day. Blah blah blah...

Navigation starts again, back to studying. Its the last of our ground school phase, and it'll be all over by next Tuesday! Hopefully... *crosses fingers*

Went to the new store, sis was doing closing. Very very open, unlike the old store. Good for a consumer's concept, but not much privacy for small talks.

While I was there reading through my stuff, got this small boy running around in circles, also playing with a couple, whom looked very familar. He was kinda just beside me, and that pair keep making funny, baby faces back to the boy. I felt kinda odd, out of place, seeing their faces like that.

Well it wasn't long that I caught his attention, after the girl's cookies were gone, so I gave him a sip of my vanilla chocolate frappucino. It didn't take long before his mom came over and stopped him, because he was having cough. Haha... He was cute alright.

To no surprise, I got confirmation from my sis that the couple were partners from the other stores. No wonder... Miranda came down later, went back around midnight, just went straight into bed.

Friday 23/06:

More navigation, afternoon session was more fun. More hands on, had the map to work on. First thing I looked was the island where I spent a wonderful time on, a week before I started staying in. (That entry never seemed to complete, just too busy yah?)

6 simple pictures to sum it up:


--------------------------------- the lovely island... --------------------------------

--------------------------------- the clear blue sky... -------------------------------

----------------------------------- the clear water... -------------------------------

---------------------------- the beautiful sandy beach... --------------------------

----------------------------- the wonderful exotic food... -------------------------

------------------- & last but not least the 3 pretty babes... ------------------

Rushed home, but got a taunt message from Tong Long. LoL! Okie, went to meet my 3 idols at CS but just missed one. Left Calmilus and Mr Taunt while Shufen got picked up by her dad. Had a short chat over some drinks at LGS, before rushing home.

Kinda got two big bodyguards who escorted me home. So odd! I'm usually the one who sent people home, and not the other way round! Well actually Tong Long was going to his friend's house, which was around my neighbourhood. And Mr Lee had nothing to do, that's why.

Managed to shake them off, was running a little behind schedule. Reached the wedding at Marina, which was quite grand.

Not another wedding I say, totally different from the previous one. Did I mention grand? Lots of people, old specifically and totally enjoyed the videos Ken made! Got scenes like Jay Chou in Initial D and songs of love in chinese. Ha! Well done, none could have done it except the it expert!

Photos were great too, kinda giving me more inspiration of places of where I would take mine. Ha! Here's the catch: Did I say I was getting married? Well its currently not in my plans, but it wouldn't harm planning ahead, just in case.

After the whole thing, the driving started. Arrowing people to 'ta' and all that nonsense. If you can hold it, then don't take it. In the end, one of the guys were totally down. Details not necessary, just like how a drunk person would be.

After all that effort, decided not to join the rest at double O. Just got myself a cup of coffee and caught some wind. The rain spoilt my outdoor plans, but the windy conditions were welcome indeed.

Just went I needed a nice quiet place to straighten out some thoughts, I had to have a couple to destroy it. And wow, they were really treating as though I weren't there! If you know what I mean... I guess because the only shelter out in the open is where I am, that's why?

Cabbed home, tired wanted to go to bed. But I came across some problems. Well I hoped that super cold, lame and crappy joke and short chat did cheer you up! What are friends for? Oh plesase get a microphone, I feel so stupid talking to myself!

Saturday 24/06:

Slept the first half of the day. Tired...

Had a great dinner! Just what I needed!

Did a major revamp Part I on my clothings, just the first step of the changes to come.

Sunday 25/06:

Had a strange dream, totally not relevant somehow. Some trouble getting myself to study navigation.

Part II today, put on hold till after Tuesday's navigation exam.

12:00 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com