Last minute changes, had to stay in instead of Thursday. Wasn't prepared, but for Thursday night, I had to.
Super freaking unlucky to have to do the stupid morning brief again. And how did it happen? Freaking guessing numbers. WTH.
Dinner was average, chilled awhile before deciding to go to Elvis's house. Bought some food, snacks and drinks at a nearby place, somewhere I drove pass during the last lesson.
Food was good, high end. Slept during the second half of the Korea-Togo match.
Knocked out upon returning back to bunk.
Wednesday 14/06:
Wing Comd dropped by today, so did he to our bunks. First time I've enountered since coming to this god-forsaken place.
If the organisation is truly run like this, I'll gladly go somewhere else to pursue my dream rather than to suck it up and accept it. Totally out of hand. But my role models said operational squadrons are totally different so we just have to bear with it.
As far as one person may go, and as far as I can take it, it won't be long before everything goes out of hand. I must learn how to windwalk already and also to master that stupid guessing number game.
And to think I was so good at it during college days, skipping away on punishments of mixed up leftover food, embarassing moments and lame truth-0r-dare situations.
What happened...
3:38 pm;