I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Tues 06/06:

What a date it is, what a change of events, what a total transformation of morale, what a way to slap you in the life that life sucks. LoL...

Wed 07/06:

Ippt and soccer under the scorching sun. Hardly could get some decent rest during lunch break, don't know why.

Went to fit our helmets and anti-g suit. Weather wasn't kind, making us perspire in our flight suits. Seems that our course is quite popular, every mother son's nickname is all known to them.

Felt feverish when I got home, forgot my keys, luckily my sister was home. This year's the girl contestants are much better than the guys. For those who can sing can sing, for those who can't sing look good. Unlucky for them I guess...

Did morning brief when I came back, nobody have the initiative to even let me know in advance. Had to climb all the way up to the SDO office to retrieve the fair report. Took the whole night to do it, and consolidated with Joseph later. Slept very late, tomorrow will be up very early.

Thursday 08/06:

Got up pretty early, met Brandon for breakfast, went up to get the weather report and started working on it. All the way till he came down to inform us of the cancellation of the morning brief. Dots, second time for us already...

Did some work in classroom before going to gym. Went to the mess after work with a lot of the guys to eat. Watched Singapore Idol from Raymond's labtop, satisfied with the results! Wasted time again tonight, but seriously can't be helped.

Friday 09/06:

Caught xmen courteousy of Ms Ang. Thanks, I owe you 5 bucks. But not without some confusion, and direction finding initially.

Went to have dinner before heading to Elvis's home. Managed to find my way there, watched the opening ceremony and ate Mac. And also chips and drinks. It was fun, but boring play by Germany.

Took a cab home, only can sleep for less than 4hours before my driving lesson starts.

It was really odd to have received that, but I've convinced that it doesn't mean much, or perhaps anything. I'm the one who should knows isn't it?
6:59 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com