Second last week already, seems fast but not without going through those nonsense.
Exam was okie I guess, got shocked here and there, wasn't say it was as good as the previous one.
Oh I finally got my internet access already! In camp that is! But of all the time to get it, I'm already booking out. Met my grandma, whom came down from Malaysia on Thursday at home. Spoke to me in Cantonese, a little better than last time.
Well, as usual my room was sacrificed. I was a homeless person in my own home. Couldn' plug into the internet, had to carry my labtop from room to living room, then to kitchen because my whole family was watching Da Chang Qin and back to living room and finally sleeping out on the sofa.
Felt crappy about it. Totally. -.-zZz
Saturday 03/06:
Woke up pretty early, went to Far East with my sisters to do the measurements for our clothings. Think the suit was a little high end, decided not to get it.
Went down to IT fair, things got pretty easy narrowing down the labbies I wanted. Met this pretty cool girl working for Acer, I was kinda shocked to realise that we were of almost similar age.
My cousin was nice enough to help me collect all the brouchers, and the rest of his family to help me pay for it. Because of the points they would gain by sliding their card...
Dropped by store, already heard that it was closing down. Linda and another guy was working then, so it was cool. Waited for my parents to come, where we went to Bugis to have dinner, together with my grandma. Ate the MaLa steamboat, usual I guess.
While eating, got this 3guys, 3China girls group, very very fishy. Actually not at all, its like so obvious, if you know what I mean. Those girls look 30-40, with extremely big chest features and those man look rich enough or at least married to me. One of them is a old man. Seriously old man.
Got home, sister using the bathroom, of all the times man! Best. -.-
Pretty pleased today!
Sunday 04/06:
Practically home the whole day. My neighbour was nice enough to give me a haircut, so tomorrow confirm won't get singled out.
Somebody finally got angry... But I don't buy it... Haha! Xiao Qi Gui!! Wahahahahah..!
11:44 pm;