Cartel for dinner, sort of a form of celebration for my mom and I bought dinner too. Arrangements for lunch and soccer, lots of things to do.
Saturday 29/04:
Woke up super early, just to go play soccer in tpjc. Been a long time, also for the band room. Was kinda reluctant but shufi insisted. Only 5 including me turned up, the other 2 was the ones I called. If i didn't... Looks like it was going to be 1v1 with shufi again! Oh I won the last time round, during their band camp.
Couldn't stay, had lunch with my classmates and Mrs Chew. Met SZ and Ed Z in Tampines before meeting TC and FM in Heeren. Walked around in HMV before going to Marche to meet Mrs Chew. Chat a little, ate and stuff. Chee Wei came later, went to Far East to walk around.
4 guys, in a place full of shops for gals, we had no choice but to just walk around. There was seriously a lot of gals there, so much I felt out of place. We found some comic shops where we darted inside. Bought some stuffs, fm with his comics, cw and I got posters.
While looking for Mrs Chew, there was really too much to look. On the verge of giving up, she just came out of the shop, a step too low! Chilled at Gelare for a while before we split. Cw gave the 3 of us a ride back to Tampines, how nice of him. Glad that he's still with her, so everything's okie.
Sunday 30/04:
The tennis game was pretty fun, my dad and I each hit one ball out of the court into the roads downstairs. Other than that, my mom helped to facilitate game play.
Monday 01/05:
May already, one month since the course started and also the staying, so fast yet so slow? I didn't realise till I heard the bells ringing from the distance.
Recovered all my last week's sleep debt today, especially with the nice rain. Sweet!
Tuesday 02/05:
Presentation was fine, think I covered mostly what I wanted. Basically a normal day like the usual, just that we had not run this routine since last week's apt. Afternoon's CAI was revision, good coverage.
Everywhere was raining, except here! WHY? So we had to swim, even though the sky looked overcast, and high possibility of rain too. Swimming was good, then came gym straight after that, kinda stressful though. Pti gave some good pointers, which I took into serious consideration. A short basketball game before dinner, and my was it horrible. Had to eat other stuffs back in bunk later especially after all that physical activity that made me hungry.
Study, study, study... What else?
Wednesday 03/05:
Tired. Some went for IPPT, I didn't had to, was studying until I couldn't take it. Concussed. Within that one hour, I slept very well. I even had yet another sweet dream. They say dreams are a reflection of your inner thoughts. That made me confused, totally not in-sync with what my feelings (heart) tells me. Times like this makes me think, but it ain't the time for it now. But it was a beautiful dream. =O
Went down to the gym, not again! It wasn't long before we went back to bunk, and later to lessons in CAI. Today, we started new lessons on Aerodynamics. Had to absorb information despite the overloading due to tomorrow's meteorology test. Spent the last few time to read through some notes. Night's off, of course I went out, unlike most of the other guys.
Met my jie, felt a little bad I couldn't keep her company as I was busy burying my head into the paper in front of me. Had kfc for dinner, watched some episodes before I concussed after completing the last few chapters. Felt like I didn't want to wake up at all.
All the way till 1am, gave up and just hit the sack. Reading the same thing over and over makes it really sickening to even just look at it, not to say understand and keying it into your memory.
Thursday 04/05:
Morning brief was really comical, with Bing Zhou and Zi Hao. Most of the instructors were around, but the 130 guys were not. Our test was next, all I could say was a confident clear cut pass. Grades are not told to us, for all that matters is whether its a pass or fail. And fail brings one a lot of trouble.
Gym was next, lower part of the body for today. Back to CAI, then it was swimming, this time with boots, something additional from the flight suit. More drag means more energy need means more tired. We even did some interval training on the track and later a game of field soccer too. This time round, the split was by even and odd birthday months. The cat 1 almost stopped us, but we persisted and it had to come our way, thank goodness.
Went to the mess for our usual celebration dinner, Satesh and Wei Hao bought this time because of their recent promotion to LTA. The food was nice, bought from Newton, we had fried prawn noodle, carrot cake, barbequed chicken, fried rice and sotong. On one side of the table, the food was eaten like savages, luckily my side were a little more civilised, the food didn't disappear like magic.
Failed another gta pimping mission, yet again. Promised myself that thou shall not touch any notes, and also to whip out the book that have been laying there. Found it hard to understand, and so I decided to turn in. Kim called me, I was pleasantly surprised!
9:04 pm;