I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Friday 27/05:

Soccer at the field after gym, super hot weather. Got a little tan, scored two goals (missed my hat-trick 3 times!) Seriously, insane sun and my boots totally gave way. Today, brooks the saf pt shoe ruled all the nike, adidas soccer boots. Final score, 2-1.

Think just use my brooks next time can already...

Serious..?

Nah just joking.

"You have control!" 131Bwc is now the official seniors of aviation wing. Goodbye 130Bwc on the next wednesday, all the poor girlfriends of those fellows, going to have them gone for like 10-12months.

Completed my theory test in 10mins, was actually shorter than that because my touch screen was very hard to select and also the computer slow to proceed to the next question. When I reached question 50, I also stoned awhile, thinking whether to go do some checking. Feel that this kind of test if like the previous one, on Aircraft System. Know means know, don't know means don't know.

Dinner at the 'Sha Po Fan' with parents and 2nd sister, been a while since I sat down with them like them. Been really busy for the last two weekends, not eating dinner, and coming home only when they were already asleep.

By midnight, already gave up and turned in for the night. Stared at my handphone for a while before I fell asleep.

Somehow I woke up to reply you... I'm amazed, probably because concussing is nothing new to me...

Saturday 28/05:

At the wedding ceremony of Garrett, looking at the place, people, things, photos, can't help but make me think when it finally comes to your turn...

Just a few days ago, I was just saying that marriage won't hit me so quickly, but Garrett told me that it seemed like yesterday when he and Claire got attached. I took his advice seriously, however our situations had a slight difference. He was already attached at my age, so it had began a long time ago.

Perhaps something small-scale, inviting very close family and not some distant relatives that throughout my whole life I have not met before. Same goes for friends, just those important/significant ones in my life.

Simple ceremony, don't need elaborate cakes, decorations, all that wine glasses, drinking from table to table and all that traditions. Simple dinner, don't really need those 10 course dinner and also forget the formal dressing, something like smart casual seems fine.

But ultimately, it'll all depends on how she wants it, accommodate and compromise to each other's request and demands to make it a perfect one. So only time will tell? Probably quite a significant one I would say.

Marriage seems such a big thing. After all the worshipping songs, praying, and more praying, did I mention praying, kinda makes it intimidating. Just observing them really brought my thoughts upside down.

Before I went to ocs, I was really lost, in direction and every aspect of my life. I went around, searching for answers. I remembered this person replying me, "What you seek, is in the bible." Immediately, I started on it. Throughout ocs and jst, without fail. But to no avail.

The wedding was pretty heartwarming, especially with the vows, and the couple saying some words to their parents. I gave it some thought, on what I would say when it came to my turn, pretty interesting you know? =p

Probably next up where I would be seriously involved would be my sister's one. Weddings are a lot of hassle, headache and stress. Especially the nights nearing the actual day. Marrying the one that your mind and heart does not agree is seriously not a joke.

They say that it involves commitment, lifelong. Communication, i agree. And a christ-centred relationship, doesn't apply to me (yet). Can't say I won't convert one day, but also can't say I would, options always open to anything I guess.

Things started to slow down a little, able to step back and take a good look and analyse on it. Its hard not to think or dwell so much on it. I guess if it makes you happy, that's all I'm concerned with. Totally a exact replica of...

Anyway, completed most of my to-do-list, finally decided on the turf shoes. Got a nice shirt, tennis grip tape and the long-awaited sunglasses. After tomorrow, it shall be all done.

I really like the pictures I saw today, setting at the beach, taken from the back of the couple. First was they walking into the background, next was the same, including the holding of the hands, lastly was the lady turning her head, leaving a lip mark on the guy's cheek.
1:32 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com