I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Sunday 21/05:

Its a Sunday, woke up for a moment, looked around and saw my dad soundly asleep on his bed, so I thought it was still morning and went back to sleep. Little did I know it was already 1 plus 2 in the afternoon.

Singapore Idol was really crappy but funny, but that's all I would watch. Anyway back to camp, feeling not as crappy as last week.

Monday 22/05:

First up for our Gfet. My improvement from 3.5 to 3.9g for relax (still pretty poor), and straining from 5 to 5.9g (also very poor) and my AGSM messed up and I only got 5.6g. Why it was like that, because of the transfer of concentration to the breathing rather than tensing, I almost went into G-Induced Loss of Consciousness (GLOC). My vision suddenly went black upon hitting 5g, luckily I released the enable switch and got a good breath of air. Somehow, my vision came back within split seconds.

After that, with every step I could feel a little giddyness accompanied with some fainting. After a while it was okie already I guess. My day ended pretty much here, seeing the new cadets from airwing (uav guys) coming to join us in the accomodation block.

I need to choose between getting boots or turf... Hmmm.. Oh well...

Tuesday 23/05:

What a wonderful morning! Gym, measurement pretty painful, more than the previous one. Our max strength weight was also pretty tough, but it was short so its fine. After a nice bath and some personal time, a fire drill had to be conducted and I had to change like crazy.

Straight into flight suit and rushing down, assembling under the hot sun, perspiration spoilt everything. Packed lunch and head out to ARMC to join the rest. Ate lunch, watched the day happenings, 4 GLOCs man, its like so crazy! Seeing how Wei Hao reacted to it was like totally demoralising man. The way he recovered to conscious state was like spasm. Total uncontrolled violent vibration of the body. Luckily I cleared mine already... After yesterday, I was pretty excited and hyped up about the next one but after today... FEAR!

Played soccer with the guys despite my coming-out-sole turf shoes. It was great all the way, scoring, creating, laughing at Wei Hao. Till I got smacked right at the throat/chest area when Aaron volleyed about 2metres away from me. Although I didn't stumble to the floor, staggered around, couldn't really catch my breathe. Almost like all the air in my chest had been forced out.

Decided to stop, went back to bunk, which Alvin claimed he called out to me on my way back but I didn't really hear anything. Upon reaching, I just lied down on the cold tile floor. I had difficulty sallowing my saliva, not to mention drinking water and chomping down dinner. Oh that included talking too... Took a bathe and met the Indonesian trainee who just came. Concussed after dinner, till 11plus in the night. Felt a little better but the chest still hurts. Even the pattern on the ball can still be seen on my skin.

Got a unknown sms whom that person have not replied me, wonder whose that...

Wednesday 24/05:

Waiting for the pti to come and take us for our gym session was like forever, what a waste of time. Lessons of Airmanship for CPT David was alright, all the way till 1730. Got caught up in the jam, by the time I reached central was already a quarter past six.

Decided to look for the things I wanted, but had dinner as soon as I got a message. Of all the places and time, to meet peiru just across my table shows how small Singapore is. Perhaps both of us living in Tampines increases the possibility, but on my part, only being able to bookout on Wednesday night only during the week says it all. From the looks of it, that looked like her brother, the one she mentioned all of jc. And her sis too, should be elder. The bro was a cute little boy, wearing oversized shirt that stretched all the way down, covering his bottoms. He was fairly chubby, so that's why I said he was cute. Could really tell a lot just by looking at him.

Well if that wasn't enough, I thought I saw fel walking past the outlet. Wasn't really sure but the moment I saw edison, its like striking gold already. Confirm guarantee plus chop. Thought she was going to catch a movie and I was right, Over the Hedge, the one I intended on watching too. What a really, really small world. And to think that the three of us were once a section playing Its a Small World for Crossing Borders. Cute isn't it?

Probably because of that, I wasn't really myself after that. Nevermind that, on my way home from the interchange, saw some working people camping just near the 8/18/28 berth. Thought they were those insurance/financial planner people, so you know you want to avoid them? Just veered away to the opposite side and saw a row about 3-5 guys standing across me. Just as I thought I cleared it, there was this lady, who came chasing after me like a loan shark to its debtor.

"Hi, can I have one minute of your time?" She said in a nice, clear tone, panting a little from that short distance of sprint.

Because of that effort, I decided to just stick around. "Yeah sure, but only one minute alright?" (Took out my earphones from both ears)

She whipped outher survey and started from question one.

"What are you currently doing?
"Erm... (Long pause) Serving the nation?"

"Must think so long wanz ah? Then how old are you?"
"Hmmm... (Another long pause) 20?"

She introduced herself and I told her my name. "You're kinda shy aren't you?"
"Err... (Yet another long pause)"

"Okie nevermind that, so do you think that things in Singapore getting more expensive?"
"Yup."

"When have you seen money growing in banks quite significantly?"
"Never?"

I interupted abruptly, "Erm may I know who are you under?"
She replied and asked, "You know people from Prudential?"

"Yeah, she works for Nicholas Goh, 7th storey, so I guess you're not under him since you're from the 5th storey."

"Oh I see, then you're in good hands! Luckily not from those people from 29th storey."

"I heard about them, well if not for them, we won't be able to have this conversation right?
She smiled.

Things went on for a little more before I left her. Got back to camp courteousy of my dad, was rushing so he could watch his 'Da Chang Qin'.

What a day...
10:58 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com