I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Wednesday 17/05:

There goes our projects, well for most of us. At least I don't have to prepare for any presentations for tomorrow. But, first part exam's is next, sigh.

The day was long, our projector crashed, went over to the morning brief room to do our accessed presentations. Ended around 5plus, first time I didn't go out for the night's off. Basically the mood wasn't there and I was exhausted.

After some studying, couldn't take it and practically concussed in bed. Woke up at the time my buddy came back, and with all our dinner. Managed to finish it by 11plus in the night, but not without time and effort man.

Fell asleep so quickly, feel quite bad about it... Really sorry...

Thursday 18/05:

One down! One more to go... Oh my...

Gym was slow, totally no motivation, the guys went to play soccer, decided to exclude myself for the first time. Totally concussed yet again, till afternoon's lesson.

The LCM was, well not very good. Very touchy, shalln't include it. More studying after the day's programme, much much worst than yesterday. By the time I finished, already gone case.

Last day already, so close!

Regretted not asking way before hand, hopefully tomorrow...

Friday 19/05:

Breakfast was horrible, the noodles was totally black. Buddy bought breakfast because we bet on the CPL finals, thank you Barca!

Called you... Good morning...

Second part exam was over quickly, then gym and played a little tennis before making my way home. Almost got off one stop later, couldn't rest at all when I got home, had to rush out already. Met Alvin at Eunos there, before Elvis gave us a ride to Chevron's to play bowling.

At first I didn't want to play at all, but when the announcement for 5mins of free bowling came, I go my shoes and there I go. Later I teamed up with Tze Kia, Jian Lin and Satesh against Raymond, James, Chee Wee and Kai Lin. From losing 50pins to winning 30pins in the end, I was totally glad and proud of my score and also at the fact we won 'teh pin'!

First time in my life I scored so high, 158. And I suddenly remembered about the top three scores getting prizes. But there was yet another round for the top 10 guys to play again! This time was more stress because one had their own lane and everyone's looking at us.

I got 124 subsequently and was shocked to realise I got overall third. LoL! It was probably because Ken was out of form, he got 199 for the first round. But it was okiee I guess. When I shook hands with Wing Comd, haha he said to me, 'There's always the black horse eh?' To me, that's a big compliment.

I'm always out to prove people wrong. So feel free...

Went to town to look for stuffs, pretty disappointed somehow. Spent the night reading through accountancy and chilling at Starbucks.

Waited and straggled through one week of nonsense just for this day...

Saturday 20/05:

Woke up by my 1st sister who reminded me about the seminar. Went to market for breakfast with my 2nd sister, before rushing off the Raffles Place.

Seminar was useful, I even won one out of the six $50 Taka voucher because I answered a question posed by the speaker. LoL. Went to Marina Square and Suntec via Esplanade, also dropped by store where Linda happened to be working. The banana drink was pretty okiee!

Bought a lotr poster and root beer from Carrefour and took 36/31 home. Almost over shoot my stop again. Home I was, met Jeradine my primary school friend later, where I realised my mountain bike's front wheel was gone, and I lost the key for my lock. What luck.

I feel very bad for not realising... Actually wanted to go look for you but... I'm really sorry...
4:05 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com