Test, been a while since I wrote so much. Gym was fine, lunch wasn't that bad. Aircraft system was tough, 94 slides in total but luckily I wasn't sleepy at all. Long weekend, so its worthwhile for all the trouble. Project for homework, darn.
Cycled to pasir ris to eat, on my way back got stranded in central because of rain. Was pretty drenched, fortunately wasn't indoor.
You looked tired, and also first time without makeup on. =D Found out more interesting things today. The forest is big enough for you, so please...
Friday 12/05:
Woke up pretty early, today's the day. Met up with Chee Wei to hitch a ride, but made a trip to his girlfriend's parents shop, wanting to see her. But apparently, it was a little early. We got there, as usual those early were early, those late were late, those super late were super late. Some things never change...
Didn't see you even though I walked from the bus station...
Saw Qin Hong, who was with Jeradine, met them at Cold Storage, small world isn't it? I'm surprised totally at the fact... But I could see, somehow.
Chee Wei drove in, settled down.
Instead you saw me, rather than the other way...
Changed location to Siloso beach, played volleyball among ourselves, soccer with some tp students, totally thrashing game. Somehow I was on-form, made my day! There was this guy also, wearing orange but jeans, also striker and name also edwin. LoL... They went to kayak, helped them to set off, bathed and just stoned there, enjoying the view and the nice weather.
Walking from one end to the other, was almost effortlessly simple... Somehow it seemed that everything happened so quickly...
Went to bugis later to meet up with more classmates to have dinner, as usual late people again, so Chee Wei and I were at the arcade killing time. The 'mala houguo' was a poor experience for me. Firstly we had 12, must wait for big table, then nobody wanted to do anything, and poor Chee Wei (he suggested the place) was stressed about the waiting, heat and stuff.
Prayed that tomorrow the sun burn won't be serious enough to affect that event..
I helped him to control later, collecting money from everyone so we can get settled and start eating quickly (a lot of us were hungry). First it was short, which I didn't really mind, then the way the table was located, at a corner and me being the last to reach there got the outermost seat.
Whenever someone wanted to refill soup, I must move away. Whenever someone wanted to move out, I must move away again. In, out, in, out, in, out, like playing game. And nobody cares or whatsoever. Only know how to complain. Aircon on top must constanly leaking on me, I had to buy drinks for them with Chee Wei's help using my notes (they gave me back coins worth $8 plus which was also short, but not that I mind it short but the coins). I had to take plates, ladles, utencils, bowls like a maid, nobody said even a thank you.
Not that I mind, because they are my friends. They started taking photos, I was still eating because I didn't spend much time on my chair and most of them already done. Not that I mind them taking among themselves but started to want to take me too. First the camera on serene, then peiyun and lastly chee wei (of all the people...). No choice but to split. Went opposite to chill and got myself a chocolate frap.
Joined them later when they left, stand and did what we always do best, try to decide something to do but never productive. In the end, no movie, no nothing, but another dinner meeting tomorrow night? Put yourself in my shoe, would you go tomorrow?
Thankfully, I had you on the phone with me... Somehow everything went away... Just takes one thing to change everything...
Saturday 13/05:
Woke up but Serene's sms, was raining, nice weather. Met up with her at central to have lunch, a late one, only I ate. Chilled at Starbucks for a while before going to Times because she was pretty interested in some stuff. Guess her boyfriend called and stuff, like somethin ain't right.
Dinner at Thai Express, some rock band music by the bay, a pretty nice stroll...
Sunday 14/05:
Woke up around 11plus in the morning because my mom wants me to keep her clothing (raining super heavily) through my sister whom just dismissed from chruch camp. And she didn't even tell me, but she said she did.
All was wet, even the floor. Decided to start work for tomorrow's presentation and not resume sleep, weather was really great, still feeling tired and stuff. Took me from noon, through lunch till dinner to so call finish, but not yet fine-tuned.
Going back to camp usually was fine with me, but this time, first time for AFS, felt like when it was during OCS, especially the week with the 12km route march. Sigh...
Did our group's compilations, fine-tuned a little, read some notes. I knew I couldn't sleep even if I were to toss around in bed, so I stayed up, first updating this and later some thinking.
I'm starting to believe... But will it...? One tells me this, the other that... Which one?
Monday 15/05:
Hyped up to present my part of Landing Gear, in the end it wasn't meant to be. Guys wanted to run, I didn't because of the abrasion on my inner thighs. Needless to ask, I went.
Went to the classroom to do the Oxygen Topic presentation, finished quite fast to return to bunk. It was so peaceful, and I loved it.
This week totally ain't good at all... I was glad to have spent some time with you... =p At least I didn't felt that bad before going to bed, or the thinking will come yet again...
Tuesday 16/05:
As usual, sleep wasn't sufficient. I expected that, every week without fail. Morning brief was pretty debatable, with James Gomess choosing the topic of deferment due to talents like musical. Whole lot of discussion, which took up a lot of time, pushing back our swimming test.
The test was relatively much easier than how we usually trained, pretty straight forward. Did some introduction on wet winching by Maj Peh. Had a short IBM before meeting my jie at the canteen.
Presented my Landing Gear finally, hoped the guys understood it. I did, but not without time and effort going through it again and again. Our group took up pratically the whole early afternoon and ECS took up the rest of the day. The people from aeromedical came down, went back to bunk to gear up for soccer.
Initially it was fine, managed to assist 2 goals to Kelvin, but as the game went on, the ball was like staying away from me. Whenever I passed and expected a 1-2, the recipient would have gone on to himself. Oh well... The cookhouse closed way before 1915 when I reached there, so dinner was packed pizza. Almost everyone had a share in it.
Final touches on the Electrical system, yet another project, some reading before hitting the sack.
So sad, got con yet again... You actually heard it in the first place! Don't talk to you already, book also don't want to read, or even sing just one song... Hmmm...
12:35 am;