Of all the times man...
This year, its the second time already. And talk about the timing, superb.
Just great... Just great...
Yesterday night was the 3rd most horrible night I had. (First was the 1st night in Brunei during JST, 2nd night when I was almost admitted to CGH)
Time literally stopped. One moment I felt warm, the other moment cold. Got up to open my curtain and fan, and vice versa later. Kept going toilet, couldn't sleep for more than half an hour. And my head was almost like a yoyo. No matter what direction I laid my head on, the spin wouldn't stop.
Popping two wasn't enough, so i popped four. Wanted to take more, but xueyu's incident came into my mind. Better not, can't afford it...
You know the instinct between mothers and their children really scientific proven, and about fathers being man and their characters. My mom knew something was wrong and came in several times (i was sub-consciously awake) to get water, medicine (if i ate that, it would account to 6! But you can't blame her because she didn't know I already had taken them...) and to constantly change the moist towels over my forehead. My dad on the other hand is deeply asleep.
Its not that I blame him or what, but its really proves my knowledge. I would eventually be like him, unknowingly and stuff, but that's why with all that effort, I'm working to be the best of both worlds.
By 6am, I finally thought I shouldn't sleep anymore. Felt a little better, but the moment I reached the living room with the papers on my hand, sudden massive spinning again.
Struggled to the bed and practically concussed.
12 plus 1pm, felt much better, managed to do some work, by the evening, the thought of going for the bbq was already diminished. Decided to just show my face, tell them about my condition and leave when my parents were done with dinner.
When Alvin saw me at the gate, he commented that I looked pale. Eventually I stayed, eating things I shouldn't be, only aggravating it for a worser tomorrow. Its just me, still unable to overcome that weakness of mine.
And when celebrations came in for Elvis, then it turned to me. What was going to happen if that went inside? Confirm guarantee plus chop dead. My parents will totally kill me. Call it weak, scared, or whatever you want, I had to leave for the sake of my condition.
Even evelyn knew of it, I don't what to say, but I ain't telling them. Even when they get back at me this following week, I don't mind as long as I've recovered.
The side effects are kicking in already...
1:35 am;