2 years back, a group of people crashed my house and got me a m&n filled pizza.
1 year back, I was suffering in the jungle, eating rain filled maggi noodles in the mess-tin as part of field camp training.
This year...
Some things never change doesn't it?
Here are my thanks:
Fel, always first, you leave me speechless. A little guilty too, pretty hard for me to reach that expectation in return...
Christopher, bro who had his birthday the day before mine. How cute. Always saying that mine coming very soon after I drop him an sms.
Hwaee, wat can I say. Gave me nightmares and lots of worrying. Remember I expecting that card to appear on my hand okie, personally!
Shufen, never fail to appear. My apologies, been really busy, don't even have time to do the things I want, not to mention for others.
Jeradine, primary school classmate sharing it with me. So far she's the only one I know, still remember around this time, we would be having mid-year exams, but no longer now! My wishes to you too!
Grace, surprised me too. Looks like you're heading in the right direction...
Evelyn, must be Alvin tell you wanz... But you two talk until how come will mention of such things wanz leh? Very cute... Whatever it is, I appreciate it.
Vickie, lol must be because his was just yesterday... Guess he's still in camp, off shore of Singapore... Haha!
Argh anyway I'm too tired to go on, those were the first few ones, but as the list went on (and my was it long) like Liwei, Boon Hwee, Limin, Edwin Z, Alina, Elvis, etc. All that GYM, RUNNING, SOCCER and STUDYING. Both physically and mentally gone... Zero.
Its times like this when you can differentiate true...
12:39 am;