I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, April 21, 2006
Tuesday 18/04:

First thing, out of camp to aeromedical! All in our cool attire, in our usual convoy of expensive cars. Today's the day where all the crabs and stars drop by man. On Guard!

When it was finally my turn, stress man! Couldn't really take much, only 3.5g relax and 5g tensed. How to go onwards? Sigh...

All that spinning, and me being the last (actually I was the first), we left the moment I got out of the machine. Went to pick up stores from the aircrew store, surprised jie wasn't there, transfer already! Woah!

Lunch, lesson, what else.

Night study, also some IMM, one time with the Ptis too, not bad at all! Shocked a little...

Some people dont get it don't they? They always make fun of the people who are falling in love. Just face it will you all? Either you all are jealous, envious or really nothing else to do. These kind of things really bring lots of damage to the potential development of those two. Or maybe three, depends. Just go away, don't force others to step in and slap in your face and me to hurl vulguralities at you.

Wednesday 19/04:

IPPT! Woke up slightly later than planned, so breakfast was late and I couldn't afford to eat more of it even though it was nice!

Everything was smooth, 5 for Pull-ups, Sit-ups and Shuttle run, 4 for SBJ and 2.4km 11.29s. Silver it was, pretty okie for someone who haven't been working out! =) A few got gold, lots of silver, 1 pass and 3 failures, should strive for more!

The rest of the day, lessons and CAI, phew! Tough especially having IPPT this morning. Mr Chat even talked to us at the end of the day. A lot of the guys didn't go out, but I did nevertheless. Met my jie on the bus, how interesting it was! =) Got off and reached out. Got shocked by my sis trying to help me with the main door, then another time when I saw a clone of her in the room! What turned out to be was Miran is my sis's clothing, freaky man!

The shirt was the strippy one, side view of the hair like lion also, and the spectacles too... -.-zZz Lost 2mins of my life already, worst than smoking cigarrettes.

Went to 85 to eat with them, got my stationary and binding done by this old sweet couple running a bookshop nearby there. Got home to join my dad for dinner, mom stuck to the tv again. Oh my driving standards gone down already! Must go hone more!!! This weekend... =)

Home, changed and went back to camp. My dad was eager to do that so he would not miss his 10o'clock 'Da Zhang Qin'. My mom tagged along too, I was surprised that she didn't know where I was 'working' all this while.

Everyone was mugging and stuff, settled down and sat down at my desk till 1am.

Tired...

Thursday 20/04:

The test, Flight Instruments. Much of what came out was covered, only need to resolve the last chapter, if not more or less I got it. Took the whole early morning, where we had gym later. Did a little here and there before the Staff came to brief us, and so it begins! Luckily I aint part of the isometric people, 'escape dagger'!

Went back to bunk to do some IMM, before going for lunch, ,western today, not so bad. A short hour in classroom before heading for CAI. Covered even more topics, so much that the whole book was almost finished! And we just finished the second test today only, the third should be around the corner...

Thanks to yesterday's lesson on Clouds, all that cumulonimbus clouds were sure to bring rain. There goes our swimming lesson again... Not before some controversy of Maj Peh wanting us to go down to the pool. Unfortunately, it was cancelled, a few of us decided to play some badminton.

Oh my Gosh! The hall flooded with AETI people, so fierce man! Darn, there goes badminton, and here comes more IMM. Didn't join the guys, went on by myself. Till dinner...

Dinner was special today, we specially ordered food from 933, not sure what it was but the food wasn't that bad. Each paid $7.50 to have some beggar chicken, curry chicken/lamb in bread and some minced meat. It was a welcome change, and also a good bonding time at the mess and Air Force One. We straggled some horrible singing over the karaoke before taking control!

Ice Age was pretty funny, first it was hello kitty and now its the cone? So very cute... What an interesting course we are! Then I'm going to suggest Sonic the Hedgehog! Somemore IMM, till pretty late, couldn't sleep so here I am. Tomorrow's a Friday already...

List-of-Things-to-Do: Night Cycling, Good Pooling, Tennis or Badminton. Some running to get my gold award would do good too!

Should do more of these kind of course bonding! Even though the odds are high, but I hope I won't roll... Please?
7:44 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com