Fell asleep while smsing evelyn, woke up by my alarm, intended to do some packing, but I was too tired to do anything. Turned to some interesting Prince of Tennis, then watched The Myth and ate some maggi noodles for lunch.
My sister was at it again, watching the Korean show the whole day, like the day before too. Almost as if she wasn't existent at all, so my home was like empty. The other went to work and my parents went to Malaysia for 'qing ming'.
Packed my stuff, I always hate this feeling. Gosh. Put I know when given some time, I'll adapt into it pretty quickly. Besides, I've been through tougher times than this, but this phase would be challenging in a different aspect.
My sister gave me a lift to camp, before going to pick up my parents. On my way there, I looked back on how I spent my leave, I could proudly say it was well-spent. Even though I do regret not using it better but I know it was good enough already.
Booked in, cleaned up my new bunk, celebrated Chee Wee's birthday, not as hectic as back in OCS I guess.
With that I have to thank my lovely cousins for the time and effort, and I'll make it up to them if they so happen decide to drop by, provided I'm not on course and in Singapore.
I'm already starting to miss so many things already… But life needs to go on doesn't it?
I wish...
Monday 03/04:
Up like 6am, my pt shoes in the classroom so I couldn't go breakfast with the rest of them. My first time having breakfast here, so empty...
Our opening address, gym lesson with the same pti again, doing that streamline position really hurts my back, but still must do. And so they say that doing all this rubbish will build up our core muscle and give us abs, I'm sure. More of a 'tekan' session to me.
Our series of Avionics lessons with Mr Gan began after lunch, cleared the CAI package quite quickly, followed by a some homework instructions. Its only Day 1 and we have to prepare a presentation for tomorrow already! Wow...
Dinner I met Meng Xiong again! He's an officer already, all the funny places we would always meet. Did our project on the Avionics, simply not easy at all man!
Just went through what I learnt today, how lifeless. I'm counting the days to the day I can finally stay out...
11:20 pm;