I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, March 24, 2006
Thursday 23/03:

Conclusion day of the Safety Induction course, phew. -.-" Thank Goodness.

Went to draw stores, got the really cool bag already! Pretty hyped up about that. Dumbed everything in Kai Lin's bunk, perspire a lot man. Weather is bad these days.

Anyway, made friends with the lady in charge of our stores. She kinda stays in Tampines too, knocks of the same time as me but I never saw her before on the bus. So I decided to try the $1.50 coach that took the powerful highway.

She sms-ed me the bus plate number, and seemed that I was the first there. Seemed odd, didn't had small change and she offered to pay for me... So paiseh sia! You could say this meeting was our third time. It started out when I went there for fitting of my gloves, then another time was meeting her at the ATM machine when I was going to have dinner with Liwei. Third time was today then!

So I was boy, then I called her jie lo... Its not like me to assosiate people with relations like that, especially during college days. But people do change I guess, I'm open to that!

Home, packed up, time to leave, still got lots of issues and problems trobbling my head. I hope they'll go away, give me some time to think about it one by one during this earned break.

On the bus, pretty good, while waiting to depart, my dad suddenly pops onto it and shouts to me, "Win ah, got break sweater not? Sweater? Cold you know!"

-.-" Paiseh sia... Well, shows that my dad is concerned. But not like that right?

Journey was fast, smooth, bus only one quarter filled. Met this working lady, whom sat beside me. When we had a short toilet break, she had to use the toilet for quite a while, so she asked me to get her a drink. Kinda reminded me of someone, LoL. Well it was then we started to chat until we arrived in KL.

Reached about 15mins earlier than scheduled, lots of taxi drivers waiting outside, make you feels like a movie star. My aunt and cousin arrived shortly, reached their home, where I got shocked. This big brown golden retriever came dashing down to me like a tiger to a deer, I was prepared for a pounce already, but it just stopped to do some sniffing. Phew -.-".

Chilled, chatted with my cousin, hopefully things goes the way it should be.

Give me some time to find myself, perhaps then I would be ready...
1:10 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com