Tried to log in, but I wasn't sure why I couldn't... Server down perhaps?
Back to work? Had our para-drill briefing by Maj Peh, wasn't that bad I guess, I got two ex-commandos seating on my left and right, how can I ever not know the answers to a small little quiz? LoL!
Second half of the day was back to business as usual. Took the bus back with the four musketeers, Alvin and Ian. Practically concussed on my bus, luckily I didn't overshoot my stop! If not...
I'll be gone next week, overseas yet again. But this time its leisure, =p. Well, if anybody is interested you could tag along too! Don't say I never ask YOU okie? Or tell YOU okie? Haha... Really looking forward to it, come quickly!
Tuesday 21/03:
Woke up earlier than usual, felt like a zombie. Left home already, forgot my peak cap! Damn!
As I passed by PLAB, a plane had just been towed over from ST, not the first time already. Wasn't as awed as before. Side gate locked, luckily I remembered or I had to do AFS de'tour. Some of them were early, changed into our flight suits and went for breakfast. Bus came late, aircon was down too, but still concussed on it.
Home of the Commandos! Its an honour coming into the camp! First time too! Always wondered what it looked like on the inside whenever I passed by it during my sailing days and the chalets at Aloha Changi.
Did our para-drill, like the 6 different landing positions, 2 feet stationary leap off & land, 2 feet dashing leap & land and the suspended parachuting drills like tree & wire landing. The helmet we wore was very heavy, kinda strained the neck and the ankle guards really compressed our feet. Pretty uncomfortable you could say.
Master Bruce took me when I was hooked up onto the suspended parachute, and my did that really hurt big time! He told me they called this the 'nut-cracker', if you know what I mean... Well he was constantly swinging me left and right, saying 'Strong wind, Strong wind!' Almost like my head was spinning clockwise then anticlockwise. zZz...
It was fun, but once is enough I guess. Concussed on the way back, was already raining heavily. Straight to the canteen, surprised at the sight of all the new privates just posted to AFS. They all stared at us like we're either stars or aliens. When I just 'POP-ed', I didn't even know what those white stripes on ampulets meant!
Tze How and I went to bathe, wanting to change into our no. 3 but we forgot our shoes! Darn! To think that I felt something was missing... Resume to our normal routine after that, got a load of our notes for BWC, Oh My Gosh! Got our bunks too, staying in pretty soon...
Home! But not without trouble... Left my wallet in my shoe bag that I brought to the Commando's camp, so no ez-link. But I had some coins so I just hopped onto 94. Alas! Not enough for the second bus! zZz... Called my dad, busy. Called my 2nd sis, asked so many whys that I gave up. Called my 1st sis, no answer. Called my mom, Saviour! How lucky I was, that I got her with her handphone on... Obviously, she always keep it off.
So I sat at some part of Eunos mrt, listening to my music and reading my stuff. One Chinaman asked me for directions, one hot 'mama' asked me to look after her child while she topped up her fare card, three school girls asked me what bus to go Parkway, one 'ah pek' asked me whether anyone was seating beside me and 1 malay guy sought my attention to look at a certain direction.
Can you believe it, all these things happened to me, I can't.
Well, my mom saw me and was waving frantically at me, so that kind malay guy pointed that out to me. Nice guy. Borrowed her extra ez-link, and home we went.
For the night, I was pretty frustrated, things linked from one thing to another. Shall stay out longer next time, can't stand it! Argh! So old already still so childish! Can't you treasure the short amount of time that your son has to stay out and be in Singapore, even for just a decent dinner? I can only foresee that the regrets to come, its only human...
I'm thinking about it... Perhaps?
Just in case.
Neck hurts -.-... So does my h...
11:07 pm;