I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Saturday:

Had breakfast with Shufen, a little miscommunication on the meeting, but all was resolved I hope.

Been a long time that I could really 'rot' at home, although I wasted the entire day, but I still liked what I did. Times like this won't last... I'm enjoying every bit of it!

Sunday:

Was really pissed off with my sister for 'kapo-ing' my breakfast that I pre-ordered from my dad, she even took my coffee! Grrr...

Somehow, I just didn't blast it out like I always did... Retreated to my Prince of Tennis, after a while the anger went away. I know you are always reading, somehow how this experience of mine can inspire you likewise. It'll take some time, but perserverance okie?

My mom always knew I hated all that facial stuff, but she shocked with by asking me to go for one. Of course I said no, but she was smart enough to have paid for it already. Wow... My sister, the one who did those terrible things in the morning was so 'on' about it, because it was free, that she dragged me down... Oh My Gosh!

I didn't like at all, but the massage was good. The owners were ladies from the Republic of China, very nice people. The boss was a great person to meet, at the right time you could say.

Helped my sister run her errands for her company, to think that they have over-worked, underpaid her and even now they still take up her weekend time... And the company is owned by her future parents-in-law!

Dinner was a disaster, the market had a long queue, TasteGood Restaurant closed down, and the Bedok Place cooking place had some people too. Had a very long wait, I didn't need that at all...

No matter how much my heart yearns for it, my mind says no.

"I can't be irresponsible to go on ahead of that..." Even though the thought of it is truly heart warming...

But many that had been there done that said it would be a distraction...

Its complicated...

Perhaps someday you'll understand what I'm doing by the way I'm treating you...

Someday...

In the mean time, I'll wait for my turn, no matter how long It takes!

Probably when the time in my hands become a luxury...
11:38 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com