I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Saturday 11/03:

Spent a really good time with my dad, went to Sempang Bedok to eat some really good food. We had satay, mutton soup, roti john, prata, stingray, mutton mutabak and drinks.

It was a heart to heart talk, finding out a lot of things from my dad. Somehow things were left at like that. My mom and him kinda in a cold war, don't know what's up with them. Can't even get over their little issue to spend time with their son whom only have so little time where he can stay out from camp.

Sunday 12/03:

There they go again, so only my dad and I went to eat the famous claypot rice. How nice is it to be able to just sit on the couch, watching the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen without any worries of booking in. I love that feeling!

Monday 13/03:

Went to PLAB to collect stores, in a convoy of cars that is. Kinda had a lot of stupid security stuffs to do, can't be helped I guess. We split into two groups to avoid unnecessary waiting, I was with the group going to have breakfast first.

The canteen totally rocks, ordered pratas, and curry was self-service! Elvis kinda 'kapo-ed' all the potato and meat inside it, and it was free flow. Unbelievable! We also met Comd and Dy Comd FTS, a surprise indeed.

Store drawing turned out to be store fitting, measured our head circumference and that's all? All I can say is that head size can't be judged by body size, except for the extreme cases! Returned to AFS and spent the day working really hard honing our skills, you know what I mean.

130 BWC also taught us on how to do it right for the Morning Briefs, I always felt it was 'chim' somehow. Now its time to face it.

Tuesday 14/03:

Morning brief, been a while since we attended one. We started our LO with Maj Noel in some pretty cool room.

The course took up our whole day, then we had swimming lessons from 4pm, kinda manageable, been a while since I last dipped into the pool. Pti was kinda attitude, gave us the knock-it-downs even when we have so many officers. But I know him personally, not his true character.

Spent sometime at Starbucks to do some effective work, I like the recent promotion that they've come up with.

Wednesday 15/03:

Second day of the LO, oh well.

Went out with Liwei, she wanted to eat dinner at City Hall. While waiting for her at the Starbucks up there, met Bb who just knocked off from work at T2! What a conincidence man! Heard from her most of our batch people already quit, too bad I guess.

Was wearing kinda casual, while she wore quite classy, a little odd. Ate buffet at Funan Mall's Sakae, wasn't really prepared for that. Walked her to the bus stop, before making my way home.

Tired...

Thursday 16/03:

Final day for LO, more like half day! Spent the other half working hard at you know what, it was what was going to happen in the week to come, before our block leave comes! Yeah! Swimming was more like a tekan session by the Ptis, asking us to do a lot of nonsense thing.

I don't understand what's going on because you won't say, waited up for you but it turned out to be not much of a help... I guess I'm not the way I use to be...

Friday 17/03:

Only had 3 hours of sleep, walking zombie at work. But the fatigue didn't really kick in. Work was tiring but outstanding! Got a ride from Alvin's cab for the last two days, today the bus came at the right time. Even though it was only a short ride before I had to drop off to change bus, I fell asleep, so did Alvin.

Swimming and lack of sleep yesterday night is taking its toll...

Somewhere away from cities, a nice beach, clean waters, fresh air, peaceful environment and a nice massage. =p
10:15 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com