I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Thursday 09/03:

A whole day of Safety lectures man... Phew! But I did learn some things useful, like the fire extinguishers and stuff. Oh well, day ended early for us! Poor poor ADA...

Met up with Kiong Wee, Guang Liang, Wang Roan, Brian and friends where we played lan, the usual stuff, watched movie, and ate supper. Pretty nice people I met, only got to know them towards the end of the day though.

My sis saw my bike while searching for hers, she got hers stolen, twice somemore! Let me catch that bugger, going to ride over and over and over and over him! Gave her a ride home, collect her chicken too!

Tired man! But my sister happened to tune in to Nemo, so I was kinda seating down there even though I knew I wasn't supposed to! Watched it before already, but kinda forgotten the story already... Haha...

Friday 10/03:

Kinda tired from last night's happening, but work had to go on right? It started out with our roll call where we had a surprise uniform inspection. Luckily I wasn't taken note of, but things wasn't the same as before. Stuns like "A, V, N, Aviation!" and also marching till the sheltered area. Unbelievable man!

Supposed to go to the gym, but 130 was using it so we geared up for soccer instead. It was good time spent, no goals but I felt good being the last man and stuff. Time's have changed I guess.

Tough times don't last, Tough Man do.

Went to do some fitting for my suit and gloves, went home after that where I met Christopher first at Starbucks and then Weilun at Pastamania for dinner. After that we went to Safra to go bowling. Weilun kinda meeting his friends almost everywhere we walked, so we met Shirlene, his secondary school band junior at the alley. I saw my primary school sailing teacher-in-charge, Ms Foo, and also the Principal and the Vice-Principal!

They talked to me about setting up Junyuan's alumni, so I was kinda stunned there. It's been more than ten years since I was just a little boy, carrying my school bag, going to primary school. My home was so near that if I had forgotten to bring my textbooks, I would just run home to get it, LoL!

Before our games, we ran Datona a few rounds, Haha to Weilun. One advice for you man, try again 10,000 years later! Shirlene was kinda sporting and out-going enough to play with us, even though she did admit that it was going to be her second go at bowling.

I swear I'm not going to teach anyone no more man! Taught Chris how to roughly bowl, and within the second game, he already exceeded me! Which reminds me of Promos where I kinda helped him in his cmaths, where he exceeded me again!

Luckily, the teacher was about to overcome his student in the end. Phew. It was lots of fun and laughter, game ended late, chris and weilun had work tomorrow. Only I was the one having my weekend. Felt great, but times like this won't last, so Cherish!

Today was a great day! Is it just me or is it the... Haha... Memorable day indeed...
12:14 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com